Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

and I am leasing cars for 15 years so?!
Yesterday a local Acura dealer offered me to roll over my miles and get into a new MDX so I didn’t made it up.

Not extension. Equity. The difference between the balance owed and what you could sell it for.

What’s the highest bid from here?

$10k over Northeast dealer to order. Are you interested?

Anyone nearer to AZ that can do a 2024 Infiniti QX60 Luxe deal like the ones multiple NE brokers have posted?

36/10, around $430 with MSDs/Conquest/Loyalty

Don’t mind traveling a state or so away to pick up in person.

The NE ones has $2500 in Rebates, West side doesn’t get that.

1 Like

Ah, well that mucks it all up! Guess this one is off my list for this month anyway. Thanks for the info.

Mornin’!
Looking for an Ioniq 6 LTD AWD (leftover 2023 or 2024, it’s the same car but whatever gets the deal done?)
Inceptions DAS under $450/mo 36/12 - or more miles as I blew right past my allowance last time. Red or White/gray seats are my color preferences
I’m in MA

@Bostoncarconcierge might be able to help on the ioniq6 in MA

2 Likes

All pricing changes on ‘Monday?’ so you better hurry

Looking for the following! Please contact if you have a lead!

• Make/Model: 2024 Toyota 4Runner TRD Sport OR Limited
  • Config/Options: No third row seating
  • Color: Midnight Metallic Black (somewhat flexible)
  • Lease Term: any 12k at 36 months
  • Credit Score: 790+
  • Qualifications: Military, Conquest
  • Preferred Contact: PM or reply to this thread

Looking for GLE 53 AMG 2024, lease for $1000.00 nothing down, 12k mileage a year, White with red interior, preferably near NJ or NY but willing to travel for a good deal.

Wouldn’t that take like a $25k discount? I suspect you’re so far outside the realms of reality there that you’re never going to get anything remotely near that.

5 Likes

That’s probably what a 350 goes for, TBH.

1 Like

Since we’re not dealing with reality… How many Insta models do you want to come with the car? You only need 25% off to get $1,000 pre-tax monthlies.

But if you have any chance, here’s a demo/loaner in Washington state. Lynnwood hardly ever does deals though.

https://www.mblynnwood.com/new/Mercedes-Benz/2024-Mercedes-Benz-GLE-24bd0c4f0a0e0a931dba26b99124f89f.htm

2 Likes

Are there any deals out there on Kia Carnivals?

My family ideally needs a minivan and I finally convinced my wife to at least give the Carnival a try because it looks more like an SUV. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to really be any cheaper than a mid-trim Pathfinder, Pilot, or CX-90, at least when it comes to leasing. Purchasing is out of the question because we just can’t afford $5k down along with $600+ per month.

By the same token can you afford to leave $15,000+ on the table (6yr financing vs 2 consecutive leases)?

I doubt it’s a $15k difference once repairs and maintenance are factored in, but I know what you mean. Financing $44k over 6 years is about $765 / month. That’s almost $300 more than we currently pay and we basically break-even every month. TBH, we can’t afford either scenario. It’s the cost of being poor I guess. Which feels weird to say considering I make over $100k, but such is life after recent inflation. At least I have $ in home equity?

Where are you located? Regardless, ~$100k income (and not household) shouldn’t be considered poor by any means.

There is no “at least”…don’t justify any negative means by a theoretical positive. Why are you discussing getting a new vehicle if you’re already “poor”? Stop making poor people decisions.

1 Like

I make > $100k but am supporting a family on that. It disappears really quickly after taxes, medical insurance, house payment, utilities, car costs, food, kids activities, home maintenance, etc…

Why a new car? Because our current lease is ending. We can extend up to 6 months, so have some time to look for deals, but will need to replace it at some point.

Why a “new” car? Because even old used 3-row vehicles are expensive right now, and this being the primary vehicle that my wife uses to shuttle the kids around, we need something reliable that won’t hit us with downtime and expensive repairs. Plus, there’s a lot of peace-of-mind in having a car we can trust to not break down on a highway and that has safety features to keep my wife and kids safe.

The car we have now is the first new car I ever owned. I was always a used-car person for the financial reasons, even when I could easily afford new. But the lost time, unexpected financial costs, higher insurance, and general maintenance as they aged was a big headache. That didn’t matter as much when it was just me, but now that it’s my wife and kids dealing with it, it’s a bigger deal.

2 Likes

So wife doesn’t work/provide an income?

Shouldn’t have leased in the first place from the information here. Leasing is often a luxury for those who want/need a new vehicle and don’t mind burning some cash. Peace of mind/safety is primarily a smoke show…and a successful sale at that. There are no vehicles that are actually less safe than some old, depending on the specifics.

I’ve had several beaters, that I’ve paid for cash, and either came close to breaking even or made money after years of use and accumulated mileage. Unexpected repairs are often a cheaper bet than a guaranteed upfront expense.