Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

NJ here and looking 2 different leases on the same household asap:

2023/4 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe or 4x4 Summit 18/24/36 Months 10k to replace 2020 MDX Lease.
2023/4 Honda Pilot/Nissan Pathfinder/Atlas SE
(open to any other 3 row SUV on $300 range)
36 Months 7.5/10k to replace untouched 2021 Honda CRV lease.

Any way to get that msrp? Seems like markups for the Gwagon are just trending lower and lower each month.

Thank you!

Probably not

Unless you are packing like 6-10k down those are not $300 leases.
Even the cheapest 3row mid->large SUV which is the Mazda CX90 PHEV is around $6xx

Base telluride or Ascent are way lower than CX90

1 Like

Oh yah, you have a Telluride in CA for like $650 OTD

$650?

Telluride LX 2WD

2k driveoff
no broker fee
36/10k - $425 plus tax

1 Like

This is your latest post 13 hours ago

EX is two trims higher than a base

1 Like

If you don’t post it, then how can I find it? lol.
I just did a search on Telluride and your name.

Depends on how much equity you have in the CRV but don’t put it all down on the new lease.

Treat it just like cash in the bank.

The CRV has half the miles used (15k out of 30k) so yes lease-extension is def an option, i was hoping to roll over the miles for a new pilot but depend with the deal…

I’ve been in the industry for 15 years. Can someone please translate this to english for me?

He’s under-miles on his current lease on a CRV, so he thinks he has positive equity to roll into a new lease on a Honda Pilot.

He just said it kind of funny, where he implies he wants to roll unused miles from his CRV lease into a future Pilot lease (depending on what deal he could get on that Pilot).

2 Likes

It was sarcasm

I’ve been in the industry for 15 years. Can someone please translate this to english for me?

1 Like

This :point_down:

Maybe you can get half your money back since you only used half the miles.
:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

I was actually waiting for the Leasehackr traditional sarcasm but yeah no one was planing on miles refund just a tip for current offers