Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Hello Hackrs. I’m researching leasing a 2021 Defender for a friend in South Carolina
(zip 29451). I heard Land Rover does not lease well but I thought I would ask the experts. Is there any deals out there for a Defender, no specific trim level.
TIA

Search for “Defender”.

meaning post this somewhere else?

Use the search to find multiple threads about Defender

Anyone know of any good lease deals for a 2020 or 2021 Nissan Leaf?

Looking to takeover (ideally) or initiate a lease on an Audi A8 or BMW 7 series. Ideally looking to keep it around $800. I am located in New England (MA). I don’t need that many miles—max 7.5k/yr, but realistically ~5k. Thanks!

I live in Houston but traveling a few hundred miles is not problem.
When I ask price of the Houston/Katy dealers, they point to the MSRP.
Seeking a 39/10K lease for this vehicle.
Thanks. to all in advance

Hi everyone new to this forum and I live by Las Vegas Nevada and I am trying to find a lease for a 2021 or 2022 Toyota Tacoma either SR5 or TRD in 4x4 quad cab. I have a 2021 Toyota Camry Le with at least 6000 in equity I would like to trade in for the a lease on Tacoma. Any help would be appreciated!! Willing to travel if need be to make it happen

In search of a Cadillac Dealer who might be honoring GM Employee pricing on an in-stock 2021 Escalade ESV or on a 2022 build.

1 Like

I was doing the same for a family member. Good luck. Wasn’t even looking for the hard to get Escalade. The few Cadillac dealers I found willing had hilarious dealer add-on packages, one dealer wanted $4995 of add-ons(tint, ceramic coating, etc). If you find one let me know.

Get this I found a dealer in Gainesville GA. Offered to sell me the one he had on the lot for MSRP + $50,000. I told him, it’s not a G-Wagon and we’re not in Beverly Hills.

Need deal on 21 cadillac escalade north East brokers reach out to me with offers please

For what its worth I did read an article GM is adding night shifts back to 6 plants after seeing an improvement to chip supply. More inventory is coming.

Looking for a 22 MDX A spec for ASAP
Exterior: apex blue or black
Interior: red
Length: 36 months

Thanks!

these are 10-15k over sticker, if that’s a deal to you.

1 Like

If @Wolfepac gets one he might be able to help, but don’t expect supercruise or lots of features.

10-15k over wow.
Two days ago I received a dealer’s offer of $0 down for $870. Sounds like this might be the new norm. Too high too digest.

Hello Community,
Back in the market for another lease. I have leased 2 vehicles from the wealth of knowledge i have gained here and its that time of the year again.

Looking for broker(s) that deal with GMC or Cadillac or Land Rover.

Thank You.

Greetings - Looking for any Brokers that have deals on '21 or '22 Toyota Highlander LE and above in Central FL. Going to buyout my '19 Pilot EX with 23K miles on it and sell it to Carmax or the like.

Thank you.

Looking to buy a 2022 X3 M40i in the Northeast. I can’t seem to find anything below MSRP.