Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto

2 Likes

That’s going to have to come up or you’re not going to be close.

Try @mani_is_kool (FL broker)

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

I’m looking for a lease takeover, up to 16 months, BMW X series. Located in NJ. Monthly payment up to $500

Do you guys know if I should contact BMW Financial Services? I’m checking swapalease.com and leasetrader.com regularly. Is there any other platform should I check ?

Thanks for the advises.

Good morning,

I am looking for a 4XE (okay with doing a custom order) with either a Missouri dealership or a dealership that allows shipping/flying in to pick the car up. 36mo/15k mile lease.

Looking to lease a Mini Cooper or Subaru WRX or i3 BMW - Minimum 36/10K!

Hello ALL,

I am looking to lease Porsche Macan in DFW TX area, I want to check if any good deals are available.

Thanks,

Santosh K.

Looking for a 2022 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X. Central Texas, but willing to travel good distance in Southern region for right deal.

I’ve seen lots of Defender Deals getting posted. My X5 lease is coming to an end next month and I’m trying to get into a Defender however most dealers are quoting me a lot more than all the deals posted here.
Looking for some guidance in the PA/NJ area. TY in advance!

Hello All,

I am looking to order a 2022 BMW m240i. I am located at bay area California.
Let me know if you have a good deal available. 36mo/12k

Hi Everyone,
I am located in Missouri, MO, 64111.
I am interested in an affordable Compact SUV.
The models I have in mind are:
Mazda CX-30 Select.
Subaru Crosstrek Premium with (keyless push start, rear collision detection, convenience package).
Hyundai Kona SEL.
Honda HR-V EX.

Please let me know what deal I can get for these cars.
Thank you.

A family friend of mine is looking into leasing a KIa K5. After an extensive search of the forums I wasn’t really able to find any brokers who can work out a deal on a KIA K5. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction, or if any brokers are reading this please feel free to message me. NY area (found some people in SoCal) but they are unable to do an NY deal.

Looking for someone in that deals with lexus or toyota in NY. I got 6 month left on my rav4 xle lease, 21k miles on it, buyout is $21k, i know can flip and sell for $29K, rather find a good deal on lease for another rav4 that can take care of that part and just adjust the difference in monthly payments instead.

Hey folks,

Anyone have a line on good lease deals for the Leaf? Either (40/62) is fine with me, but I’d love to pay $200 or less a month. I’m north of San Francisco but can go as far as South Bay for a deal.

TIA!

Hi all!

This is my first post, please don’t throw :tomato: at me :slight_smile:

Looking for Mazda CX-5 or any similar SUV in California (Freemont, Bay area) starting October 25.

Budget $300/mo, flexible.
36 mo and 12k miles/year.

Any advice appreciated. Thanks!

Seen this promotion is still valid and I have been hunting this certificate to apply on my deal.
Any employee can print a 60 certificates a year.
Thanks

Pretty sure this subject came up the other day ( I did a quick search and couldn’t find it ) though IIRC correctly either @Samaudibh or @DonnyAudi responded and stated that dealers are under no obligation to honor the certificate and I certainly wouldn’t count on it, in this market. Hopefully one of those two can confirm…

Ah, found it, it was in reference to Audi Club of NA…either way I still think it would be sledding uphill for now.
So where are the Audi Q4 deals? - Ask the Hackrs - FORUM | LEASEHACKR

Tampa, FL area here

Looking for ~$350/month payment on a mid-sized SUV with leather, will do do about $1000DAS and can max out any MSD to help the payment. Like the CX-9 Carbon, Atlas, Explorer, Wrangler, Durango. Don’t want bottom of the barrel models but don’t need top of the line either. 10k miles per year.

You can order a Wrangler 4xe, if the numbers don’t change you can probably get it for $13-14k one pay.

Hi all!

Looking for 2022 X3 in Marietta GA ASAP

Budget $800/mo.
36 mo and 10k miles/year.

Thanks!