Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

havent several brokers advertised discounts on them? or are they just posts and then you get a “no allocation”?

Most brokers have 0% discount (not worth my time, I can just go to my local bmw dealership to order for that) or no availability. I have reached out to one who stopped responding after telling me he could get 4.25% percent. I just emailed another one.

I can do $1,500-2,000 off close to mid-Atlantic.

I want to stick to a strict budget and get the best car deal. Calling around dealers has been a nightmare (with some cars being marked up to $11,000 over MSRP, some sticking to MSRP). Was hoping any brokers out there can help me get a deal and I’m ready to close in the next few days if the deal is right!

Miles: 10k/year
Color: Flexible
Must have: Blindspot monitoring
Budget: Strictly limiting myself to a $350/month budget with only first month and DMV out of pocket.

Really was trying to get the Kia K5 GT Line FWD, I believe it’s possible for this price but not sure, open to any and all suggestions! Thanks in advance for any responses.

@RockyStadiumToyota

1 Like

Looking for Escalade Sport (or Prem. Lux with black wheels). I have a great trade in that’s giving me about 15-20K which is what is allowing me to do this. The issue is the large markup adjustments. I have had some dealers give no market adjustment, some with 5K, and some 20K+.

I am in NY.
12 or 15K miles/yr

Color - Black, White, Satin Steel

thank you!

Looking for:

2021 Volvo s60 T6 RD. In NJ.

36/10

Flexible on color and options.

Hi there,

As the lease deals didn’t look so great, I’m looking to purchase a new MDX for my wife. I’ve called a handful of dealerships in the tri-state area and so far all are either A.) selling at sticker but all of their inventory/incoming is already allocated. B.) selling at a significant premium.

Just wondering if anyone can recommend any dealerships within 100 miles of northern NJ. Alternatively, please let me know what my expectations should be. If it helps, I’d love to find a grey/espresso AWD Tech. Budget is capped around $55k, which I believe excludes the German luxury options. Thank you.

Looking for an SUV. I have a kid with medical issues and need cargo room to lug equipment around and for frequent appointment visits with in and out of the car seat a lot. I have a few months. If it’s reasonable i’d like a little luxury or something unique (jeep, 4runner) would like to avoid Mazda, Honda, kia and Hyundai etc. I can do onepay and I’d love to keep it as close to $400 as possible. Value and a deal are most important to me. I’m fine with demo, loaner, or last year’s model. Let me know if you can help.

Hello LeaseHackr, I am in the market for a SUV, preferably hybrid SUV such as Jeep Wrangler 4xE or Toyota Highlander hybrid? It needs to be 36 months, 10k miles, and I can do an order.

Just pick a broker.

I’m looking for a Jeep Grand Cherokee L lease. Are there still deals going around? I need a daily to go along with my other cars.

Anyone with a BMW X5 45e already built and on the lot in the northeast? Something fairly close to its base specs (not fully loaded?). If so looking to purchase.

Looking to buy a Jeep Wrangler / Pre-Order does anyone know any dealerships that will pre-order one to my liking for a good price? Cheapest I found so far was 2% under invoice on any non hybrid wrangler models.

Also do you guys recommend that I pre-order one since no dealership are giving deals on stuff on their lot that I have had luck with? Also when I pre-order is it cheaper to lease-to-buy with the residual value of the wrangler or do I just buy it out right from the beginning?

Thank you for the advice!

Wanted: 2022 Genesis G70 3.3T base package. 36/10k. Located in Miami FL. Thank you.

Looking for a 2022 Toyota Highlander HYBRID XLE Midnight Blue with captain second-row In Los Angeles

Builds 11/19. Send me a PM for price

Looking for a 2022 Toyota Sienna XSE FWD in San Diego, CA area.

Color: White
Interior: Gray Flannel
Packages: XSE Plus Package
36/12k or 36/15k

I don’t see too many ford deals here.

I am looking to lease/purchase a Ford F550 Chassis and wanted to see if there are anyone in the know…I am in SoCal.

Looking for a 2022 Toyota 4Runner ORP in magnetic gray in northern CO area. Would consider lease but prefer purchase. Okay with black, white or silver. Willing to travel within reason.