Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

I am also interested in a Ram- 4x4 Crew Cab. Anything but the base trim level. Can someone get me some numbers for a quick decision? Located in NJ but willing to travel.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    Ram or F150 4x4 crew cab, any level except base
  2. Term/Mileage
    36 month preferred but open
  3. Region/State
    NJ, willing to travel
  4. Preferred method of contact
    DM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    Excellent credit score, Costco member, several competitive leases

Do you have any idea whether or not this is realistic? You are casting this wide of a net? No specifics?

NYC
Excellent credit
Looking for a sport sedan like Giulia, S60, G70, 330i, Gti, etc. Moderately optioned.

36/10k

0 Das. Want to be under 400 per month after taxes, with all costs capitalized (DMV, Dealer etc). Thank you.

Broker Service Wanted: Audi S4 P+ or BMW M340i xDrive, preferably PNW or west coast (less than 1500 miles from Seattle).
36/10, buy rate MF, 10%ish off MSRP, well-equipped; can pick up next Friday. Thanks

Looking for used or new BMW i8 Spyder / Roadster gray on white or orange leather with laser lights. Lease or purchase. Anywhere in USA. Text - 206-604-4795.

Not interested in black interior, will consider a perfect white car.

~Tomasz

Looking for 2 less standard cars.

2022 Stinger GT-line
36/10k

2020/2021 Jeep Renegade 4x4 - white or grey
36/10k

Bay Area CA
Great Credit, Costco, current Kia lease.
DM here works.
Thanks!

1 Like

Looking for a X7 or Q8 coming of a lease, don’t want to pay inflated numbers from the dealers. X7 looking for with msport and professional driving and Q8 needs to be prestige. Prefer white color.

My 2018 S-class is coming off lease in August.

Am looking for the following, seeking a good deal, but a fair one. I have excellent credit, and have been leasing through MB financial for several cars in a row. For some reason, my regular guy at the local dealer (Oakland, CA) doesn’t seem to want to play.

GLS450, new
Desired options - must have: warmth and comfort, driver assistance plus, multicontoured seats,
Desired options - want to have: acoustic comfort package, 6-seat configuration, air balance package, mbux augmented video, heads up display, soft close doors
Northern Cal, zip 94611
36/10

Thank you!

Looking to pull the trigger on a Wrangler 4XE if there’s a strong deal to be had.

Sahara or Rubicon.
36/10k
Tier1 credit etc

I’m in Socal but willing to travel.

Thanks

Anyone have any awesome deals in or near Georgia for. bmW 330i, X1, X2 or X3 ??

I’m at 11% off X3s and 330is. You can order one and pick it up at the performance center in SC.

1 Like

So this would be custom made to order or do you have inventory I can choose from ?

Either one, but you can’t pick up something in stock at the performance center, so that would either need to be shipped from MD or picked up and driven back.

What is your email ?

ashleigh@dmvlease.com

SoCal 90045

Chevy Equinox FWD LS / LT
Chevy Colorado Crew Cab Short Box LT with Safety Package

36/10k
Costco Member
760 Credit
Open to lease takeovers.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but can anyone refer me to brokers who work with kia dealers in ny area?

I found a broker ny broker who has a ton of reviews and come to find out they only work with certain brands I had no clue of this. If anyone has a broker please refer them to me thanks. Want to skip the dealer hassle

WANTED: Kia Broker or dealers/salesperson recommendations for Florida/Southeast that can help with a 2022 Stinger. Feel free to post or message me directly. Considering a Kia Stinger of Genesis G70. Current lease end May 28th and looking for deal makers. Thanks!

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    2021 BMW X5 60k
  2. Term/Mileage
    10k miles/ year
  3. Region/State
    WA / OR
    forum message / email
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    white interior preferably or biege
    costco member
    700+ credit score
  1. Year/Make/Model:
    BMW m340 or x3m40
    Audi SQ5
    Mercedes c43
  2. Term/Mileage
    10k miles/ year
  3. Region/State
    Atlanta, GA. Willing to travel.
    forum message
    Recent grad. Drive a Toyota.
  6. 750+ credit score.