Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Hi, good afternoon. Can anyone pinpoint me to any RR brokers on here? Located in Central NJ. Thanks!

Looking for BMW m340i xDrive
Portimao Blue or black
Must have premium, and HK sound
Midwest region (Milwaukee/Chicago)
12 or 15k
Qualified for loyalty, T1 credit, 2k DAS
Any Midwest brokers have anything?

Thanks!

1. X3 M40i
  2. 36/10
  3. SoCal - CA
  4. DM here
  5. New to leasing but excellent credit and okay with MSDs, I would instantly jump for a demo deal if thats a thing with this trim.

Hi looking for a great lease deal on a Kona EV located in MA.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2020/2021 Highlander XLE
  2. Term/Mileage: Purchase not lease
  3. Region/State: South, Louisiana specifically but can drive to neighboring state
  4. Preferred method of contact: Email
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Costco Member, Highest Tier Credit Score,

Any Mercedes Benz brokers in the northeast region?

2021 GLC AMG Couple
Looking to lease
Will do Max MSD
Please contact me.
Zip 06511 CT

Thanks

Hi
I live in oregon but ok with having it shipped.

Make and Model : 2021 gmc 1500 Sierra Denali duramax -diesel 4WD crew cab short box
• Color: Dark Sky Metallic or black metallic. I am flexible but not white or red
• Extra options : Denali Ultimate Package
• Miles per year & Lease term: 10/24 or 10/36. whichever is better- if you can provide both that would be great
Not sure what incentives if any i would qualify for.

Having a really tough time finding something reasonable in Oregon. so I’m just looking for a fair price. would pay a broker fee. Thanks

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: X3m or X3 m40 or X6m or X5m

Looking for X3m or X3 m40 or X6m or X5m to take over or buy out if the #s are good.

I am a newbie if I posted this in the wrong place let me know.

1 Like

Looking to take over a lease on a convertible in the northeast
Thank You!

Looking for:

1. X3 M40i
  2. 36/12—10 maybe
  3. Raleigh NC
  4. DM here
  5. excellent credit, have a 15 x5 50i - wanting to go smaller.
1 Like
  • Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: Toyota Sienna XSE, Chrysler Pacifica Plug in or Honda Odyssey Touring
  • Term/Mileage: 36/10 or 36/12
  • Region/State: So Cal
  • Preferred method of contact: Forum DM
    *Credit Score: 800+
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    Looking for a 40k+ car at around $150/month or less. $0 DAS.
    Prefer SUVs. Open to EVs.
  2. Term/Mileage
    Prefer 24/months, but open
  3. Region/State
    New York, Nassau County
  4. Preferred method of contact
    DM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    Excellent credit score, Costco member, several competitive leases

I am looking for a unicorn deal for a family with a disabled member in a wheelchair. All the help is appreciated and a car with a tiny trunk will be a problem for the wheelchair.

Thank you!

1 Like

Sorry, the only SUV available for $150/mo with $0 DAS including all taxes and fees is $39,999. :frowning:

3 Likes

24 month deal too.

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

Can I get broker services near Battle Creek, MI? I need something by the end of the month for up to $250 per month. $0 down preferred and 24 months but will go to 36 months. I’m not getting anywhere because dealers are only coming down $500-$1000 off msrp! I’m digging up RV/MF and incentives on cars but those numbers even if they are good need to be paired with a number at or below invoice. Searching for a small crossover/suv mainly. Please help!

You’re most likely not getting this unless you have an employee program. But I’ll PM you a good SE MI GMC/Buick dealer contact.

1 Like

@Cody_Carter

Newbie here; I’m interested in leasing an Audi Q5 (details as to which model to follow). I am a Costco member so I have to do it before the 30th to take advantage of the deal. Can anyone recommend a broker that would work with me in NC to get the best deal?
Thanks,
Dan

Hello and thank you for your time.

I’m looking for several leases. Once is for either a 2021 Ford Explorer ST AWD and the 2021 Ford Explorer Limited Hybrid AWD or RWD. Would love to see some offers.

Gray, Moonroof, Leather