Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Hi, looking for dealer/broker who can get me 10% off MSRP on a wrangler 4xe order in Los Angeles (or near by)

You aren’t going to have a good time if that is your target…

Looking for a ram 1500 Laramie. zip code 33458. 15k miles / 36 months

Looking for a Bolt or LEAF low mileage lease in the L.A. area. Eligible for Nissan loyalty and Chevy Costco and educator discounts. I’m planning on leasing this weekend. Thanks!

Looking for a deal on either a Nissan Rogue Platinum or a Infiniti QX50. I swear there used to be so many deals on Infiniti’s but those seem to have dried up and so I’m willing to trade a bit down to the Nissan since I like the look.

Any suggestions?

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    GMC Terrain, Buick Encore GX, Envision or Enclave. Around $200/month, $0 DAS.
  2. Term/Mileage
    Prefer 24/months, but can do 27 and 36
  3. Region/State
    New York, Nassau County
  4. Preferred method of contact
    DM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    Excellent credit score, Costco member, several competitive and loyalty GM leases

Thank you!

Friends,

Please share any lease deals for SUV - 7 or 5 (Seat Capacity) - Under $200 in GA. Could not able to found in the forum. Thanks in advance.

You’re not going to find a 3 row suv under $200

9 Likes

The only 2-row SUV I’ve seen under $200 (with upfronts) was the Chevy Trax

I’m looking to get into a x5 or x7 loaner lease msport. We need it for July but want to start looking and if we find a good enough deal we will lock it in. Thanks.

Can you please share the details.

Why was my thread moved here? Wow

It was most likely moved here b/c the info you did include lacked 4 out of the 5 inputs needed to run through LH calculator to properly evaluate your deal and where it could be improved upon.

At the end of your post, you requested for brokers or dealers to help if they could, which means the post belongs in the wanted section.

LH strongly recommends determining a target deal to aim for before ever going to a dealership.

1 Like
  • Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2021 Audi A4 45 (or similar, with premium audio)
  • Term/Mileage: 36m/7.5k
  • Region/State: SoCal
  • Preferred method of contact: Forum DM
  • Special qualifications: Costco Member, 750+ Credit, Have MBZ in household (conquest), current grad student (class of 2022)
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2020/2021 Leaf SV or Bolt LT
  2. Term/Mileage: 2Yr/10K or 3yr/10K
  3. Region/State: South, Tennessee but can drive to nearby state or pay shipping
  4. Preferred method of contact: Email or DM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Costco Member, T1 credit

Looking for 2021 AWD TLX TECH for my Dad. If you guys are finding close to 400s for Aspec, I should be able to get AWD TECH for 300s. Any thoughts?

I am based in burbs near Chicago, I wont be paying Chicago tax rate on lease.

Thanks

Looking for Honda CRV EX or above 12k-15k miles 36 months
Tampa Fl area
I have 2 other current Honda leases
(Considering Pilot special edition also if payment right for our family)

Hi,

I am little new here as I started to look at some leases that I would like ideally for 2 or 3 yrs max.

Noticed lot of post for Bolt leases for cheap but cannot find anyone in Chicago who has been able to replicate the cheap sub $100 deal or even $150/mo or pay one time.

I am also open to any Jeep Wrangler leases if anyone is successful with it. Also, open to traveling little bit outside of Chicago if that helps.

Thanks.

Year/Make/Model: 2021 Nissan Armada SL White Exterior with Black Interior, AWD.
I live in Illinois. Already had one dealer in Wisconsin tell me they cant lease out of state. Will consider traveling anywhere or paying for delivery.

Term/Mileage: At least 36 months and 12k miles per year.

Region: Midwest(Illinois)

DM is the preferred method of contact.

I am a current Nissan owner, and a Real estate broker if that helps in any way.

Credit score in the 700s

Looking for 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 2.0T.
Mileage: 10-12k a year.
Length: 36-39 months.
Budget: $380 a month and $3300 at signing.

If there is no 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 2.0T I can get any Mid size SUV, AWD, leather seats and 225 hp or more engine. I don’t like Honda, Toyota and Mazda. Other makes should be fine.