Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Nissan Ariya 18 months is the best deal, if you get the Evolve or greater you get 360deg camera and a digital mirror. And you get the $1000 Loyalty bonus for the Sentra. Charging is slower as it’s a ~100KWH charger instead of 300 on the ioniq.

Anywhere that actually shows this deal? I looked and can’t find any details.

Looking for a broker to help with my next EV lease in the PNW (OR). Could be Ioniq 5/6, ID.4, Niro or Ariya. Thx

Many many posts here about this deal. it’s on fire for the next 6 days.

The family is growing and needs a 7-8-passenger minivan.

Are there any good deals today?

Thank you!

For Vans? No, Maybe a Chrysler Pacific Hybrid can do those numbers, but Hondas and Toyota minivans are scarce and usually ask a premium.

Maybe look into a 3 row SUV like a Mazda CX90? that’s in the 600s.

@AutoCompanion has some Honda Odyssey around $500 with discounts.

2 Likes

I’m in Virginia (22205). Looking for an EV with good range (i.e. Ionic 6, Ionic 5, Ariya, Niro). Flexible on term and mileage. Any pointers/info is appreciated. Seems like a lot of the NE deals are NY and NJ…Hoping for something a little closer. Can pickup in PA or MD.

Thanks.

Wanted, Ionic 5 Limited trim (wife hates cloth)

I see people signing 1 pay 24 month leases on SEL trims for around $6500-7000. How much more is the Limited trim? (not seeing any on marketplace).

Hello, looking for a new BMW m340xdrive. From the north east (MD to be exact but frequent NJ would be willing to drive though), not sure what I should reasonably be looking to pay to get one that is decently optioned. Any information or tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

1 Like

If you’re looking for a deal, I don’t think anything seats 8 that is cheaper than a Kia Carnival LX.

We should have some options. Sent you a DM!

Hello,

In the market to get my wife a four-door mini cooper. Did some research and found that purchasing seems a better option than leasing. May I know if 10%-15% off MSRP plus fee and tax a reasonable target price for purchase?
Please PM me if any broker has a mini (or similar) available. I’m in south and happy to pay for shipping or pick up.

Hi All,

I want to lease a McLaren Artura, and I hope someone has insight. I have an idea but only want a deal with 5k to 7.5k a year in mileage on a 2-year lease and 10k max down. I saw some deals for the end of 2023 and regretting not locking one up.

Did anyone get some numbers or know anyone who got a deal? Open to almost all colors/options.

Thanks in advance.

lol a McLaren fart car actually exists … and qualifies for $7500 EV credit!

1 Like

@legendsauto work the exotics in SoCal

1 Like

I hope the new owners wraps it immediately. Such a blah color combination for that car. :zzz:

Looking for a broker for an EV lease in Texas ASAP.

Ioniq 5, ID.4, Mach-E or any similar SUV.

12k-15k
Any term

Thank you

We sent you a car to check out a few days ago.

I have a lease ending on 2021 NX 300 in May.

Looking for deals on a new NX350, open to diff trims depending on the price.

Located in South FL zip 33028.

Would qualify for loyalty (if any) , 10k miles, 36 mo. w/only first month/inceptions/taxes DAS.

Thanks.