So where are the Audi Q4 deals?

I’m in NorCal, SF Bay area.

Anything yet or still too early? I see the etron GT already on truecar and other buying services, but the Q4 isn’t there yet.

Have they even started selling them in us?

There’s a limited amount coming within this quarter and $10 says the ones not spoken for will have markup over list.

4 Likes

Don’t expect any lease deals anytime soon. The Q4 will be extremely limited till June or July

1 Like

Are the audi q4 lease deals going to be competitive with vw id4? it seems if the audi is ~ $50 different than id4, q4 is the better offer

Order banks aren’t even open yet

2 Likes

Expect to pay $200/mo more than the ID4

2 Likes

I purchased an Audi club of North America membership to get 6 percent off when ordering but no dealer in my area is willing to accept it on a Q4.

1 Like

I have a feeling no one will honor that till 2023

1 Like

Don’t the dealership get half of the 6% discount back? I remember reading that somewhere. In this market not surprised Audi dealerships aren’t accepting them.

1 Like

Not at all . It’s a pure loser transaction

3 Likes

FEG loss yeah.

4 Likes

The days are over that dealers would go below the line to make a sale . At least for now !

4 Likes

Outside of the wrangler 4xe. There are no deals. Unless you consider renting at an inflated rate a deal.

FWIW - I’ll be selling some orders @invoice and base rate for the Q4e. First ones on the ground in December and what not are full sticker. Don’t know how many I’ll be allowed to give out, but a couple for sure.

2 Likes

VW is not that stupid. They are not going to cannibalize the ID4 by offering an Audi equivalent at a payment that close.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.