Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Yep prob order for 30 with M sport. Hit up a broker near you on here. Or they will find you! :slight_smile:

Click on Marketplace but almost everyone there deals in new cars and demo/loaner but not used cars.

Hey everyone,

Sorry if I’m posting this on the wrong thread or doing something that I’m not supposed to… I rarely post and usually just read through the forum…

Anyway, my lease on my RR Sport is ending in September and I’m looking to get into something new prior to that. I would like to get into a Sport again or a big body Range Rover.

Any advice on terminating a lease early or can anyone help me get into something new?

NJ Registered.

Thanks in advance.

The only way out of a lease is to pay the remaining payments with cash or equity.
Check a few sites to see what the Sport is worth and compare to your payoff amount.

You might be able to get out of it without taking cash out of your pocket, or the dealer can roll the cost forward into your new lease.

I’ve offered you 9% off, but you never filled out our form. We also have another dealership in the south with sDrives.

1 Like

Sent you a DM this morning and texted you.

If you’re looking for a deal the time is now.

You don’t want to say “terminate” … that’s a very specific clause in your contract and can trigger all sorts of penalties.

Any RR dealer can buy out your lease. Whether that’s positive or negative equity depends on their valuation (which is negotiable) vs what’s owed.

Looking to lease an Ioniq 6 here in Tennessee, can’t seem to negotiate a good deal with the dealerships directly but this is really my first time not buying a beater and running it into the ground.

Would love a lead or help if anyone has suggestions.

Lowest I could get the dealer was 439/m 0 down.

Looking to finance a Kia Sportage X-Line trim. Must have the leather seats. Northeast area. Can travel anywhere on eastcoast. I have a trade in I can do but can also do without. I can get my own financing if deal allows it.

How is that possible on a car that doesn’t offer cow leather, only synthetic?

Poor choice of words. Must have heated seats. :joy:

You may also want to consider the SX Prestige. For 8% more in price you get a ton more features.

Mail with build will not go through.

Anyone taking preorders/waitlist for new redesign Lexus GX 550 2024 on MSRP in Tristate area (NY/NJ/CT)

Looking for a Nissan broker that serves Florida. Looking for a Rogue SV. I checked marketplace but didn’t see any brokers in the South that serve Nissan with any recent posts. Thank you for any leads.

Did you fill out the form? All email gets lost in our inbox, but the form goes straight into our system.

I am looking to lease an Infiniti QX60 Sensory with black or white exterior and brown leather interior, 36/12k lease, DAS first month payment, zip code 07751. I currently have a QX60 with a lease end date of 04/25. I’m open to the MSD option as well.

Looking for Mini Countryman S / Clubman S in Florida. 36/12 with $3k down. No trade in.

Any leads for Audi E Tron GTs. Midwest located!

Hi,

I am looking for Wrangler 4x4 sport lease deals and i live in south carolina