Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Looking for a '24 X3 xdrive (56,xxx) (lease). West coast (OR).
Lots of east coast options ($$$ shipping). Lots of CA brokers only serving CA :frowning:

@ZZAutoDeals should be able to help on this one.

Looking to immediately lease XC 90 or XC60 Recharge Ultimate (ideal) or Plus (0 down + tax, title) $650 max monthly for 36 months / 10k mileage. Located in Riverside County. Is this possible?

All you would need is 17.5% MSRP with loyalty or 20% off msrp without it BEFORE incentives on the xc90

OR

11% off with loyalty or 14% off without it on the xc60 ultimate

Reach out to dealers and ask them if they are willing to do that.

Loaners only. Maybe…

1 Like

Lol your sarcasm is so thick people are going to actually try to get this type of deal.

4 Likes

Until next time.

IMG_6204

Whoa… maybe I was wrong.

@Allegra_Warfield , Rusnak Volvo in Pasadena has a Stock # 16D02980: XC60 T8 Recharge.

That they seem to be listing for 9% off MSRP before the EV rebate, loyalty, or other stuff. As our non-sarcastic-Volvoguy was indicating, this should get you close to what you want if they get you the buy rate MF and don’t hit you with stupid dealer add-ons.

Edit: and here’s a loaner in Arizona. Tell them to do 20% off MSRP before consumer rebates and give @thevolvoguy a 10 on the survey once you sign the paperwork.

https://www.volvocarstucson.com/commercial-used/Volvo/2023-Volvo-XC90+Recharge+Plug-In+Hybrid-7fa2cc120a0e0a92580138f1c0f0c882.htm

1 Like

there is no 2023 lease support on non-ev volvos. hasnt been for 2 months.

2 Likes

lol damn, but the lease data shows up on Rate Findr… makes it tough to determine the lack of support for the non-initiated.

The Volvo Dealer in Tucson is sitting on like 10 PHEV xc60 and 90. Looks like they screwed up.

there is a rate and residual, but theyre standard rate.

Yes, they did screw up.

Jeep 4xe wrangler sahara or cherokee NYC 400/month willing to put 6k total down.

looking for a ioniq 5 / 6 se or sel rwd 36/12 or 24/12
located in San Diego

looking for a porsche 718gt4rs allocation budget 25-30K. happy to pay broker fees

Hi all looking into a lease for an 23 s class.
Open to loaners as well have Amex. My M5 lease ending next month

2023 S500/S580
12k/24 or 36 mos
NYC

Looking for Kia ev9 land trim

24 of 36 month
Under $600!
Zip 60953

Aren’t these leasing for over $800 with $2k down?

Are you willing to put $10k down?

Here goes nothing :grin::sob:

Looking to replicate @AutoCompanion’s $56 Ioniq5 lease deals.
Car will be registered in MA.
Hit me up if you know of any New England dealers looking to offload some units at a deep discount. Not looking to travel out of state, since MA RMV does not issue temp tags.

EDIT: Time frame is 1 month, but will sign asap if the deal is too good to pass up.

2 Likes

What was the DAS on that deal or what’s the DAS you are targeting?

Let me check, but the usual (first month and fees).