Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

I’ve tried the marketplace and haven’t found anything yet. Hence why I asked for help here.

As far as budgeting, as of right now, the best option for her is to lease.

According to the Marketplace a Nissan Sentra is around $360 with just first month DAS, assuming 8.875% tax and assuming you don’t want an EV.

Looking for any help with getting competitive lease on 2023 Yukon Denali or Tahoe with the 6.2 . I am eligible for the vendor discount and figured the dealers would be dying to get rid of leftover 2023’s . MSRP with discount is around $72k and just looking for any help or expertise . Thank you!

As always click on Marketplace

What state are you in? GMC has like zero representation in the marketplace here on LH since a lease on them is going to be pretty expensive.

Edit: Southeast Michigan is going to be the place to look for languishing stock. If all the employee, supplier, etc discounts haven’t even worked and a dealership is sitting on a 2023 Yukon, they’ll be looking to blow it out now.

Contact Rivard in Flordia. They usually like 10K off right off the bat.

1 Like
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: PHEV or BEV, budget: totally flexible on the vehicle…just seeking the best deal. 2nd car…range/charging speed not super important

2. Term/Mileage: 24/10 but again, flexible - low mileage totally fine, up to 36mo fine

3. Region/State: SE Michigan, open to neighboring states

4. Preferred method of contact: Email

5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Costco Member, Have some access to OEM friends and family deals

So far, I’ve found Kia Niro EV & Subaru Solterra leases for 24/36mo between $350-400/mo, zero down. Seeing if I can do better than that, or a smoking deal on something up to $500/mo that’s nicer.

Already have a PHEV in the garage - paying too much for an older truck that I bought used last year that’s a gas guzzler. So just looking to save some $ and gas. Plus the truck is a stick, so it kind of limits flexibility with the rest of the family not able to drive it.

Thanks!

What is everyone’s thought on the $7,500 immediate rebate and is there any EV leases worth while?

Several depending on your personal preference

Click on Marketplace

Hi looking for help. I’ve worked with a couple of brokers here on previous leases but they can’t help with the NX right now x.
Looking for Lexus NX hybrid:

1. NX 350h
  2. 36/12 but flexible
  3. NJ
  4. Would like to be under $600/mo

Current Lexus Lessee & Costco member (if that helps).

Try @AutoCompanion

1 Like

Hi all,

Brand new to this forum (and lease hacking in general). I’m in the market for an EV and more than anything am just looking for the best bang for my buck right now. I’ve previously test driven/considered the bmw i4, hyunadi ioniq6, polestar, and tesla model 3. But now I’ve been seeing deals for cars like the e-tron or eqs that almost sound equivalent to the national lease offers for some of these cars. So I was curious what EVs are offering the best discounts right now for a lease? I’m even open to leasing loaners.

Some of those crazier deals (eGT, RS GT, EQS) can come with unintended consequences like unusually high insurance premiums, so I’d be checking that before considering any of those.

3 Likes

Ioniq 5/6 just got enhanced lease numbers. Also large discounts and incentives.

And it’s not easy to extricate yourself from a MB or Audi lease. Once you’re in, you’re in it likely till the end.

2 Likes

Click on Marketplace and choose for yourself.

You’re going to have to like the car, first of all.

Second, assigning value is tough when every manufacturer just assigns whatever tf they want on the car’s sticker. So payment:MSRP is a really flawed metric.

Insurance premiums are all over the place so value isn’t defined by just the payment on the car.

So it’s going to be a very unique, subjective answer.

Nissan Aria has several incentives currently.
$400 is possible

Looking for 2022/2023 BMW X3 sdrive. Light color exterior/interior. M body. Live in 29910 area code but will travel.

330-853-1639

Autotrader, cars.com, cargurus.com, etc

Look everyday. Very few with M sports pkg and 20” wheels. A few on the west coast, and I am on the east coast. Not looking for M40i. Probably an order vehicle?