Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Seeing a lot of EQE SUV lease deals for 7500 miles.

Anyone offer a base model EQE350 in SoCal (92653) for 12,000 miles, 24 or 36 months? Thanks.

Cheaper to pay for the .25/mi for overage that’s why brokers recommend 7500 miles lease.

Open to a Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon diesel fully loaded near Ohio.

I’m looking for an Audi SQ5 Premium Plus near socal. Haven’t seen many posted lately.

Give @Samaudibh a good oldfashioned phone call.

De Niro Film GIF by NETFLIX

2 Likes

Looking to Lease to then convert to Purchase on a
2024 Volvo XC60 Recharge Ultimate w/
Climate Pro Package
Air Suspension
Tow Pkge
opt B&W sound
Interior Blond
Colors:
Silver
Thunder Grey
Denim

Can pick up ASAP or put a deposit down would like to delivery before 7500 rebate expires.

@Benedetto is your guy

2 Likes

LF Ioniq 5 or 6 lease. 24/10k is good. Tier 1 credit.
Not picky on the color. Need AWD though.
Based in PNW, can travel for the right car.

Looking to stay under 400. Have amex, and a potential loyalty discount.

Currently looking around for decent deals in SoCal, current lease on M850i ends in 7 months so I have some time

Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
Aston Martin Vantage, Audi E-Tron GT RS, Porsche 911

Term/Mileage
10/12/15K - 24/36mo

Region/State
OC/SoCal

Preferred method of contact
PM here

Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
800+ Credit Score, Conquest, Costco

Might want to remove your number from a public forum even if it’s a GV number

The internet is forever.

1 Like

Removed. Ty for watchin out.

I’m in NJ, 08822 zip looking for a 2024 BMW IX 50 black with black and convenience package (but flexible on packages). Looking to lease 36 mo 12 k miles. Would like to have it within 2 to 3 weeks. PM me if you have something available.

My wife’s XC60 lease is up in a week. I got an offer for $4k to buyout the lease, and since it’s going to be about $500ish a month to finance the thing for 72 months, I thought we should check if there’s any good leases for a similarly sized car that are less than $500/mo. Any suggestions?

Maybe a MB EQB? oarfish has a few listed in this post: Mercedes EQ deals - #289 by oarfish18

Or maybe a X3: 🚀 #1 BMW Lease Deals CA ~BLACK FRIDAY BLOWOUT! No BROKER FEE~ I5 3k DAS $747+tax 36/7.5k ~ EZ Auto Group - #380

1 Like

what do you mean by “getting an offer for $4k to buyout lease”? Is the dealer offering you 4k on top of the buyout ?

In FL, zip code 34994. Car is still registered in NY. 2020 Hyundai Ioniq PHEV Limited 17,500 miles lease due in April 2024. Autonation offered $5k over buyout. Looking for an SUV preferably PHEV for under $300/month utilizing the equity as DAS to cover downpayments and all fees/taxes. I’ve seen great deals on the Jeep Wrangle 4xe in the high 200s for example. Looking to get into something within the next week or 2. Please DM me.

I’m looking to lease a Jeep 4xe. Lowest price possible
I see there are deals right now, but I have two months left on my Tesla Model Y (can’t purchase). Lease turn in is 1/13/24 But, I thought I should start looking.

How far out are the factory order Jeeps and when should I start the process in my current situation? Don’t want to miss out on any deals Any suggestions would be appreciated

Never heard back from Auto Ninjas, so all brokers welcome to respond.

I would like to close on a Audi Etron Lease in Oct, either Etron-GT or RS.

Washington DC lease 24k miles 10k

Texas friends, I’m still looking for a lease with low monthly payment ($200-400) and little to nothing extra DAS. Not that picky on vehicle. Need to get a second vehicle before end of year.