Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

You’re gonna want something with lender tax credits.

Reach out to @Ryan_S or @ChevyGuy and see what they can do for you.

2 Likes

I am in the midwest and am looking for a broker for a Mazda CX90 PHEV Premium or Jeep GC 4xe. The local dealers I have dealt with haven’t gotten me any competitive offers or want me to drive hours to meet in person to give me a good price. I am looking for 24 to 39 months, 15000 miles, and first payment only with Indiana tax rate. Please PM me.

What’s the going rate for an Z4 M40i nowadays? Have people been able to get % off MSRP for one?

1 Like

I’m looking for a Ram 1500 Laramie V8 4x4. I have loyalty, Costco and Amex if that makes any difference

I noticed a lot of the deals are in the NE and SW.

Is anyone in the TN / Nashville area or who can ship/deliver to this area or can point me towards some solid deals around here (ideally looking to lease 2 vehicles if the price is right)?

I currently drive a 10 year old MB-ML and it is the ideal size for me but has gotten a bit outdated.

Car 1: Either a GLE or GV80 or something of similar size/“luxury” for myself. Gas, Hybrid, or EV.
Car 2: Either a X1/3 or Q3 or similar size for my wife. Gas only.

1. MB, Audi, BMW, Genesis, Volvo, Hyundai, Kia
  2. 36k/10k-12k
  3. TN / Nashville
  4. PM or email or text (can provide via DMs)
  5. Costco membership, Healthcare provider (Volvo discount?), AARP member, 790+ avg credit score

I’m open to a lot of options at this point after all my research.

GLE leases are terrible and last I checked GV80 isn’t much better.

One possible strategy is lease a GLE450e for the lease cash and then finance the buyout within 1-3 months.

1. 2023 (or any latest model) Mercedes Benz EQE SUV (Make model, but it has to be 4MATIC)
  2. 36m/10k
  3. 11791 is ZIP/ NY
  4. You can message me on LEASEHACKR
  5. I have Amex Truecar incentive for MBUSA.

Thanks!

Looking for Ioniq 6 LTD AWD lease. Any color other than black.
24mths / 10K miles
Zip is 43566 OH

Happy to travel within the Midwest, or out to the NY/NJ/DC corridor for pickup. We don’t qualify for any Hyundai incentives.

Hi. I’d love to know if any brokers could help me get in to an Audi RS Etron by the end of the month (or sooner).

Not too picky about color or options. Open to a 12mo/7500 one pay deal. 24mo/7500 would also work depending on monthly $ total.

Excellent credit.

Zip code is 84117.

Thanks!

Edit: Have Costco. Please DM and I can give text info.

Hey all,

I am a SUPER newbie to leasing (honestly even having a car of my own– nyc problems haha) as I just moved to the LA area. I ideally have been wanting a 2024 Subaru Crosstrek, but am worried that is a dumb move and would love to hear what cars you think are worth leasing in this area, cheapest, or if you know the best way to go about trying to lease that car.

I did see the Solterra deal through Oct 31st, '23, but am worried that having a solely electric vehicle might not be the move for me.

Also given that I am so new and despite doing quite a bit of research do we think it would be wise to use a lease broker? If so, if you all have any suggestions (esp ones that are free to use and get paid by the dealerships) I would be incredibly grateful.

Thank you all :slight_smile:

Any brokers or dealers here that deal with Polestar?

use a broker to get a quote, then walk into a dealer to negotiate a deal similar to the quote.

Finance a Crosstrek. It’s a good buy. @seh162

Im giving away Crosstreks right now

Please call/text me and Illl give you a quote 310-405-3507

2 Likes

ill take juan free jeff thanks

3 Likes

Anyone here working any deals on the Volvo V90 Cross Country? My BMW lease is coming to an end and am debating a wagon line the V90 CC. I’m in NY.

Thanks!

1. Any Vehicle
  2. 36 months/10k miles per year
  3. NY

Looking for any vehicles to lease for under $350/month with just first payment due at signing

Goodluck finding one. They are few and far between

2 Likes
  1. Wrangler Rubicon
  2. Any term/12k miles
  3. Ohio or ~ nearby

@aronchi can probably get you into a Kia EV, Also some decent Nissan deals @GCauto