Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

I can post my deal structure on Share Deals & Tips, but I won’t be able to name a specific dealer where I have got the car. I can tell you it’s located in VA.

LOOKING FOR A 2022-2024 S class / Black
Please DM me or respond

could you DM me info on this. I will take either for our nanny

Looking for a Ford dealer in or around Ohio that is wanting to move an F150 PowerBoost asap! Can have a trade as well.

I am not a broker or dealer. This place gets people banned for DM-ing dealer info. My advise: call the dealers around you, make a proposal and see how it goes. I spoke with VW dealer and at first he said it could never work, then he called me the next day and we closed a deal over the phone. Just use your negotiation skills. I will post the deal structure, so you can see how it all fell together.

Really? You still have a lot to learn.

4 Likes

Only when they take referral fees without registering as a broker.

2 Likes

Stop with the lies.

And stop acting so butthurt for getting rightfully called out.

2 Likes

I keep ignoring your repeated insults and blatantly rude replies, but you still continue berating me, in hopes to provoke me to stoop to your level or to “win” an argument using your ‘mod’ badge. I think it’s obvious who is butt hurt here.

You didn’t ignore him here?

It is okay. I was blackball’d on this website too but who cares. Live your life and carry on.

I don’t want to do something that can be used as grounds to ban me from the forum. Besides, I don’t think it’s fair to disclose the dealer’s information publicly. I don’t think they want a lot of people contacting them, demanding the same deal (which would come at significant loss to them), because “someone else got it” from them. In all fairness, there is no magic to it. If I could call around and get the deal then anyone can. It just takes a little time, research and persistence.

You actually believe that dealers are losing money???
There is a benefit to them in every deal they make.
They seriously don’t need your protection.

1 Like

Good for them, I am sure they can advertise the deals then, like brokers here do.

There’s deals that fundamentally make no sense on paper but holistically end up working out due to a secondary and sometimes tertiary benefit.

1 Like

Eric, if you are going to boast about a deal you got, be prepared for people to ask about the details, including most importantly the dealer name. Why? Because a dealer who is going to offer you a great deal may just as well offer others a great deal too. The theory that sharing a dealer name is going to get you banned is BS… not sure where you got that from. I have referred many people here to various dealers.

So if you want to talk about your deals, you may want to run it by your dealer contacts first. If you don’t want to share the dealer name, then you aren’t really contributing to the forum in a meaningful way.

1 Like

I think checking with them first makes sense. If they agree, I’ll post their location/name when I post the deal structure. But, even without dealer’s name, I think what matters most is what realistically one can get in certain geographic area. Posting deal structure, I think, is what counts the most. That same dealer who sold me a car with a sizeable discount may not sell me another one if I go back to him tomorrow. But the fact that the deal is real (not a wishful fantasy) and exists is what, I believe, is most important. It means it’s achievable under current market conditions, unlike the deal I wanted to get on MB GLE’s. Armed with the knowledge anyone, I believe, can do the same or even better deal. As I mentioned earlier, it takes an effort, patience, research and persistence (not calling just one or two but dozens of dealers and spending time, on your search as well as with each individual dealer/GM you connect with. Not being stuck on one make/model, but being open to discover other, sometimes better possibilities that you didn’t even think of before). But it’s doable. If I did it, anyone can do it.

P.S. I didn’t read all the fine print and relevant details, but I saw posts where some members were reported and banned for PMing deal information, there are even posts that discourage requests to PM about the deal, unless you are registered as a broker here. May be it doesn’t apply to someone like me, as @IAC above suggested, because I wouldn’t be charging finder’s fee for it, I don’t know about that, but I saw the posts and a promise to ban those who run afoul of the rule. I thought with some mods here not very happy with my presence it could be an easy way to get rid of me for good.

He just wants to pound his chest and have us throw flowers at his feet.

2 Likes

Who remembers these? Volvo 760 crashtest video dropping from 14m height

Don’t you get tired of hearing yourself talk??

1 Like

Good evening all,

I’ve been looking for a Mercedes Benz SL55 for lease. This is my third time reaching out to the LH community and no one seems to answer after weeks. I’m looking to lease the vehicle, registering it in NY with 7,500 miles per year. Also if demos/loaners/brass hats are available would be interested as well if the numbers work. Please let me know if anyone has these available.

Thanks again!

Hopefully someone can give me some insight or have a deal for me this evening.