Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Which trim? Do you qualify for A Plan or loyalty? Do you know the MF and RV based on the length of lease you desire? These are some of the baseline facts you should consider before making a determination what would be a “deal” for you.

go 24 months look for 10-12% off

1 Like

You and me both brother

Looking for a 2023 audi e-tron GT 12 or 24month lease in socal for under $800? Any dealer or broker suggestions?

Looking to buy a 2023 Ford Expedition XLT or Limited in CA. Are there any recommended brokers to work with? Thanks.

Any leads for a Grand Wagoneer L in/around TX? Looking to purchase the vehicle.

If you find one of these I would love to her. Best I have gotten in AZ for 24 or 12 is 2600/month :upside_down_face:

Good evening all,

I’m looking for a Mercedes Benz SL55 open to colors/demo/loaner (if possible). I would like to lease the vehicle registering it in NY with 7,500 miles. I’m looking to get into the new vehicle by the end of the month. Please feel free to send a private message so we can talk.

Thanks in advance!

I have been looking for a small/compact SUV to lease (10k miles/36 months term). Is it realistic to find a car/SUV out there to lease for less than $400 a month with $0 down?

The best deals I have seen are around $450/month with $0 down. I have been looking in RI and surrounding states.

VW Taos and Chevy Trax come to mind.

Did you want a Gas or EV ?

1 Like

Did you check marketplace ads here in your geographic area?

I have most recently leased two cars for under $400/mo: 2023 Tiguan SE and 2023 Jeep Compass Latitude Lux. MSRP’s just under 35K for VW and 39K for Jeep. DAS: $655 on Tiguan and $333 on Jeep. Monthly: $355 Tiguan and $333 Jeep.

Taos SE I leased for a relative for $274/mo with $0 down, but it involved a trade in (2021 leased Acura ILX), which dealer paid $2500 above payoff quote. Without it it would probably cost close to what I paid on Tiguan.

In the market for an F-150 Raptor - willing to go +$1k for a local deal in socal.

You going to have to go to Morgan hill ford in NorCal if you want MSRP deal
Now pay me!!!

https://www.fordstoremorganhill.com/new-San+Jose-2023-Ford-F+150-Raptor-1FTFW1RG5PFD16418

haha, i actually asked them about that one. It is a customer ordered truck thats likely to fall through, but they cant hold it, only first come first serve.

Good morning all,

I’ve been looking for a Mercedes Benz SL55 for lease. This is my third time reaching out to the LH community and no one seems to answer after weeks. I’m looking to lease the vehicle, registering it in NY with 7,500 miles per year. Also if demos/loaners/brass hats are available would be interested as well if the numbers work. Please let me know if anyone has these available.

Thanks again!

Where did you find that Tiguan for that payment with only 655 das?

In VA. I live in MD, car registered in MD.

Send me the dealer info if you can