Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

@Jrouleau426 Guessing 350 is a stretch, but anything you have that would fit here?

It isn’t just the boat, but the trailer and the gear in your boat as well (full tank of gas, etc.)

You also have to look at how much your tow vehicle hitch is rated at, along with your payload capacity. You start putting people and cargo in the tow vehicle as well while towing and you can exceed your payload max and/or GCWR/GAWR pretty quickly.

yes, that’s how the physics go.

My point was that most people are clueless about these factors. Glad you have an understanding of the “physics” of the situation, although these issues are really more of basic engineering (and metallurgy) concepts as opposed to physics.

No engineering and metallurgy is the reason for the ratings. A force diagram (University physics 101/102), explains how you comply with or exceed the ratings. Imagine if manufacturers said “use a trailer hitch with an ultimate yield strength of X and a modulus of Y”.

All cars have backup cameras now, it’s been a federal law since mid-2018

1 Like

The reason for the rating (and other info) is simple, yet you can make it as difficult as you like with random references to physics, etc. If you ask a question about a vehicle that can tow a boat and don’t also ask about recs re intended payload, GCVW and other factors, then I guess you slept through “University physics 101/102” and should take it again.

Enjoy your Durango.

I am looking at a equinox demo. I found one with 5,000 miles on it. I was thinking of asking for 13.5% off. I based this off of some other people posting 10% off on new ones.

Can anyone here provide some input on this?

TIA

start at 18 go from there

2 Likes

Why would you want to buy an Equinox? Worst product and worst resale value in the segment.

1 Like

I don’t. it will be used as a high-mileage work vehicle. looking for a lease under $400 with 15k miles. Any suggestions?

Seems there is never really any deals in CT for Jeeps…does anyone know of someone who can help?

@AutoNinjas has a NY dealer.

Hi,

Can anyone help with getting a Volvo S60 T8 Recharge in Northeast asap? (seems to be only XC60 T8s in the broker spreadsheets).

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Can anyone help with getting a BMW M340i in WA? Can also pick up in OR.
I’ve seen CA deal for 8% off + rebates, but had to pay shipping and full tax (I have a trade-in).

I’ve been on and off leasehackr for a while, which helped very much so in the past.

I’m interested in a 2022-2023 Mercedes Benz SL 55.

-Lease (whatever the best term is)
-Registering in NY
-Have conquest if that helps

I’d appreciate any insight. Thanks in advance!

Hi guys. I’m in Southwest PA. Are there any really good RAM truck brokers out there putting together good deals. I know @Jrouleau426 got the Toyotas locked down. I’m trying to lease a truck that makes sense to buy at lease end.

Did you check @AutoCompanion deals?

Toyota almost always makes sense to buy at the end. My customers usually have thousands of equity especially if you’re getting a 2023 bc the residuals dropped a lot this month and I have huge discounts.

1 Like

Ok. Thanks Jim. I think I’ll end up going this route.