Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Looking for x4m with competition package. 23 or 24. Live in Colorado but will drive or ship it depending on deal.

I am shopping for a BMW iX 50 and for a leasing - I have build one but not getting enough deals from area Dallas - So I am looking for a broker to assist me. Below is the build summary.

https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-own.html#/studio/f4t90bn3/summary

Please let me know

Hey there, we serve the Texas market and can assist with the request.

Thanks , how can I contact you ?

Sent you a DM!

Sorry here is the Build code , made a small change

https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-own.html#/studio/f4tnvb83/summary

Hey everyone,

I’m looking to get rid of my old 3 series and get something cheaper and smaller as I’ll be living in a walkable area and don’t drive much anymore day to day.

I’ve been off LH for a while but it seems like Kona/Niro/Ioniq are gone be the best fit for me here, and like I may be able to find something ~300/m range all in.

Would prefer 24month and 12k/15k. AWD would be a bonus for some winter trips but not needed, curious what everyone thinks my best bet is here in Southern California. Could travel if the deal is that good.

Did you see this?

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/socal-hyundai-kia-lease-and-purchase-deals-september-very-low-ev-phev-leases/413676/332

Hi All, this forum has been helpful understanding the ins and outs of leasing. I’ve reached out to dealers on the CX-90 PHEV and Grand Cherokee 4xe with not much success. I have not seen much in marketplace for the Midwest. Are there any Wisconsin brokers? or has anyone have good experiences shipping from brokers out East or West?

Any insights would be helpful.

Thanks!

i think the issue right now os that the cx-90 it hard to find

Looking for the biggest bang for the buck in a mid/high performance two kid hauler in SUV MA.

X3 M4.0 / SQ 5 ish models.

MUST be ICE (Or be able to do 400 miles rt without charging through potential snow if EV).

What’s the biggest bang for the buck out there? Have Costco, USAA, Penfed, BMW Loyalty.

12K? sign and drive? Under 300?

Build a time machine, set it to summer 2020 and you should be all good!

SQ5 will definitely be the cheaper of the two.

I’ve been on and off leasehackr for a while, which helped very much so in the past.

I’m interested in a 2022-2023 Mercedes Benz SL 55.

-Lease (whatever the best term is)
-Registering in NY
-Have conquest if that helps

I’d appreciate any insight. Thanks in advance!

Know someone that is looking for a BMW X3 in SoCal, located in Los Angeles.

Is he okay going to NorCal or shipping one down for about $450?

1 Like

anybody here does range rover deals? I’m looking to lease. Here in NYC

I’ve searched all the mainstream car marketplaces that I know of for a specific car I want to buy.

While I’ve searched nationwide, I haven’t found a vehicle for sale that matches my specific criteria- which I’ll mention below. Is there a way to hire someone to find a vehicle for me? What I want may not be available right now, which is fine, but wondering if there are any other tires I can kick?

What I’m looking for (I posted about this a few weeks ago):

2011-2012 MB R350 bluetech with under 75,000ish miles, and great service records. The lower miles seems to be the sticking point. I spoke with the garage that services my German vehicles, and they had some suggestions in addition to what members on this site recommended. I’d expect to do some work on any R350 I buy, but they suggested starting with a lower mile vehicle with great service record will help reduce the risk.

Thanks for the continued help!

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=carGurusHomePageModel&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d829&zip=90210#

PM me for my Venmo account.

Edit: The url didn’t save the filters, so keep the payment. Just modify the filter. 3 are available nationwide.

1 Like

How much are you willing to pay a broker for this? My guess is you’d have to offer some type of retainer in addition to the fee.

Fees have ranged from the $200s (new high volume mass market cars), to $1k for high end makes/models. Is this fee worth it for an old used car?

I think you may have better luck searching yourself… like in BaT or similar places.

Edit: :joy: I stand corrected

1 Like