I am looking for a Ford Mustang Mach E leasing offer for an NJ resident.
Where do you live?
I live in Easton pa which is northeastern pa
Are you looking to order to take off the lot? @AutoCompanion at least has some nice deals on instock for Wrangler. And there are a few options if you’re ordering.
Whatever works out In our favor for the money we are looking at the Sahara earl clear coat or anvil clear coat. She likes the one touch top but that’s not a deal breaker
I also work do ups for the affiliate discount as well anything that helps lol
Looking for a mach e GT performance - northern cali. 36/10k sub $700 w/tax - placer county (comparing to model 3 performance)
Looking for a deal with little to no money DAS. Located in Easton pa.
Also have 2021 Mazda on lease currently and is up In June of 2024.
Also can use affiliate. Ups employee.
36/10000 lease.
Looking to purchase a 2024 X7. Folks on bimmerpost have got 8-10% discount in Cali and TX. Trying to replicate that in North East (NY, NJ, PA, MD, VA) but open to pick up in other states within driving distance.
Not particular about color other than NO white or red exterior and NO black interior. Must have driving assistance professional package. Flexible on the rest.
Looking to purchase a 2024 X7. Folks on bimmerpost have got 8-10% discount in Cali and TX. Trying to replicate that in North East but open to pick up in other states within driving distance.
Not particular about color other than NO white or red exterior and NO black interior. Must have driving assistance professional package. Flexible on the rest.
8-10% off is not realistic right now on an X7, regardless of what a few people say they got on Bimmerpost. I have allocations available to order now, 4% off cash, 6% off lease or finance, in the NE/Mid-Atlantic.
Hi all,
Looking to lease something for my elderly father and working within some parameters of the budget as I will be paying for him.
Specifics:
-
Would prefer Toyota RAV4 or Prius or Corolla cross too. He also said he didn’t mind Subaru forester or Jeep GC 4Xe. Priorities would be: back up camera, blind spot assist, Apple car play, fuel efficient.
-
I have affiliate through work. Also have an Acura whose lease is ending in Dec and could trade that in.
-
I would want to do 36months 10k miles a year.
-
Budget is about less than $350/month. Would prefer 1 pay if prices work out.
-
Location is NJ
-
Money down is flexible
WWLHD for pulling a boat with two kids (in the vehicle, not pulling the boat)? A Durango RT with tow and go OR a Laramie with 10k in options? I’ve had a Laramie and really liked it, but with the Durango, it checks the family car box and the second car can be a fun impractical one. Either would probably be a custom order.
Unless you’re buying, this question is moot until you’ve clicked on Marketplace or Share Deals & Tips to find which vehicles have good lease deals.
Yes, I have and I understand the RAM deals. The 24 programs aren’t out yet afaik. Right now as 23s, they are both great deals IMO. This is as much an “applications” question as it is a deal question. I.e. would you consider the Durango a competent tire vehicle for this load? I mean to phrase this more as a “trade” between two good deals.
How much are you towing?
I think that heavily depends on how much the boat weighs.
About 6k lbs max. 5000-5500 typically.
A dinosaur like the Durango would be out of the question IMO unless it was dirt cheap, like way cheaper than the Titan deals from a couple months ago
MF low low but the rv cheeks