Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

How much are the xse or limited going for monthly? Greater than 540 ? :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

They’re all a buy imo

Arizona Jeep GC 4 XE

24 months 10k miles with sunroof and ventilated seats.

Family member reached out looking for a Defender 130. I’m no expert in those. What’s the “hack” (if any…) on those? Socal.

2 Likes

Didn’t @mattevan have a plug for these?

2 Likes

check PM 69

1 Like

Family member is looking for a Kia Sportage Hybrid LX in SoCal. Intend on financing the car @ 60 months. Is MSRP and base rate doable on this model?

Reach out to @oarfish18

SoCal is tough. Let me ask around.

1 Like

See if @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto might be able to get you a Sportage Hybrid

The other broker I check is $500 over MSRP.

@Harry657ha

hello.

i have not had any luck finding broker for an f-150. is there anyone else that you could recommend?

thank you in advance …

Check @AutoNinjas

I live in MI, but am looking for a lease special on the West Coast, preferably Washington State. Looking for something safe, safe, roomy, reliable, and somewhat fuel efficient.

My 18 year old and I are planning a “trip of a lifetime” this August where ideally, I would lease a car in the Seattle, WA area, and the two of us would drive to Vancouver, BC, Canada to visit family for a few days. My 18 year old would then drive back down to Seattle while I flew back home. They would pickup three of their buddies stateside and spend the next 10-14 days driving the West Coast down to San Diego before heading back to Michigan.

I’m timing the sale of our current cars to coincide with the purchase / lease. We do have access to GM and Ford Friends and Family discounts but presently seriously considering purchasing a new Model Y or used BMW X7 or Mercedes GLS 430.

I thought I would call on the wisdom of the leasehackr crowd to steer me towards a lease deal as none of my current options I would plan on holding onto for as short a term as possible if it were not for paying MI sales tax up front. Medium term I’m really hoping for a three row EV, and currently the Model Y fits the bill, but barely. I gotta think out of the box hence my call for help.

Thanks in advance.

Used x7 or GLS is not the way to go

MAKE THIS POST IN THE ASK THE HACKRS SECTION OR IF @trusted_hackrs can transfer it. It’s a legitimate question

Thanks! Thought I posted in the ASK THE HACKRS section. Will try again. And Yes, X7 and GLS doesn’t seem optimal.

Your question is appropriate for this thread.

PS do not start a separate thread and lead to redundant overlapping conversations

I’m in NY and have been scouring this site for a long time now and I never see any posts regarding a Chevy Colorado within the last 2 years (signed). I check the marketplace frequently. Very few are involved with Chevy at all and those that are - have no inventory on the Colorado. I have no idea what a good deal would be on this car and I’m just trying to figure out a starting point when I contact dealers. Is there anyone that can help me?

1 Like

https://forum.leasehackr.com/tags/c/marketplace/northeast/15/chevrolet

I just don’t see any broker with a Colorado.

GM just doesn’t seem to believe in pushing leases so you are probably wasting your time