Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

I have Kona EV SEL in Norcal that would be right about where you want to be.

Every other vehicle you mentioned would put you far apart from your target

I think Konas and Niros might be achievable here. I had a Niro EV for a year and loved it.

Not in your post but your title said < $400, combined with the $0 Down, The Kona or the Venue are probably the only ones that are ‘SUV’ and meet your other requirements

Check with @AutoCompanion

1 Like

Bay Area , (Zip 95035)

Looking for Sedan. What Sedan specials are currently running for lease or buy option under 350.

1. looking for 0 down/minimum drive-off.
  2. I am also a Costco member looking to lease or ASAP.
  3. I would prefer Hybrid plug in or a gas would also work. Not sure if full electric would come in this range.

what make model options i should be looking for or what falls under my price range of early $200 -$350

Unfortunately 350 doesn’t get you what it used to. You might need to reset expectations or your budget. Maybe the 18 month Nissan leases but others can chime in.

1 Like

A membership at equinox or lifetime

2 Likes

looking for a dealer or broker to work with on a 2022 4xe GC base model in Oregon(zip 97818) or Chicago(zip 60202) area.
I’d know that Oregon has incentive $3000, but Chicago has incentive $5000. looking for leasing 24/10k.
any discount near 7%-10% would be great.

I tried looking through the market place and I couldn’t find any brokers for WA preferably Seattle. I’m trying to get my first BMW preferably through a lease and would like to get in touch with a broker.

1 Like

Sent you message

Kia forte might do

Any brokers for Midwest deals. I am open to so many options 18/10 or 24/10. Lots of options vehicle wise just please I need a broker.

Audi Q5 Premium Plus with warm weather package MSRP - 55k.
black or grey or blue exterior
10k/3 years
Zip 11375
0 down, TTL up front.
540 is my max monthly budget.

Just so you you’re aware, even if you pay taxes, tags, all fees up front, this is still not possible.

You’d need a discount that is way past being hard money loss for a dealer.

1 Like

Wanted:

(white exterior)

-2023 Lexus RX350H >$5k off MSRP
-2023 Mazda CX-50 preferred >$5k off MSRP

Cash purchase.

Open to lease of any model if my TOC will be less than buying one of these two.

Either of these possible?

Those are extremely low ball offers

1 Like

Remove the “H” its possible.

2 Likes

So succinct, I like it.

1 Like

Not happening without a large downpayment

@Jrouleau426 should be able to get you into a very highly equipped Toyota rav 4 for that price :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Like a highly equipped 34k xle gas? :joy:

2 Likes