Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Looking for any 3 rows under $450, 12K miles, 11590 zip.

Thank you max_g. I was about to start a separate thread, but from what I’m understanding from your guidance, I’ll just leave this one alone.

Looking for a new 2023 Panamera 4S, custom order would be great. Considering both lease and finance (with trade in)

If you’re in Edison Nj as your username says then reach out to @IAC_Scott if not then you have @wam22

1 Like

I can knock a few points off a 4S order, text me at 5164165481 or email scott@insightautoconsulting.com

1 Like

Hi everyone.

I’m new here. Looking for help from broker/ dealer on getting best price on a leased Grand Cherokee 4xe.

I’ve had a few quotes so far and are really just looking got the best overall deal.

Based in New Mexico and so far the dealers are offering aren’t competitive with most posts I’ve seen here. (E.g. only 2% off MSRP)

Flexible on year 22/23 and whether it’s a custom order or one already in stock.

Our specifications are:

Lease 36/39 month lease (whichever offers best price monthly price)

10-15k miles a year

0 down

Base model

White or red exterior

Cream interior

Luxury tech group ii

Key info we’d be interested in is:

List price

% under invoice or MSRP

Available Incentives (in addition to $7500 Tax rebate)

Money Factor

Residual

Any other fees

Monthly payment

We’re based in NM so would either look to organise shipping or pick up in person

Thanks

James

Sent from my iPhone

Check with @Drew_CentennialLease . He’s in Colorado I think. Should be a short drive 5-6 hours up

You likely won’t get everything you’re looking for. If your open to other builds @nextlevelautobrokers might be able to help

I am new to Leasehackr but I have been reading different topics across the site and from what it seems there aren’t major discounts on Nissan Ariya since they are so new a I wondered if anyone knows of any good dealers that can help me get a good price on one. I currently have the Nissan Leaf 2020 SV with tech package and loved it but would like to upgrade to the Ariya now that my lease is ending in June/2023.
not sure if EV 7500 credit or dealers credits available ?

24 or 36 months
zero down or first month payment
10 or 12k miles year
credit score 820+
Costco member

if not any EV with mile range capacity of < 300

Where are you located?

I am looking for the XC90 T8 recharge or others. Interested in the demo car.

Current lease one 2022 XC90 through Volvo Care. Located in WA and willing to pay for delivery.

Please recommend brokers and dealers.

Thanks a lot.

See if @Benedetto has one for you, he delivers

1 Like

Glendale AZ

DO you know any deals

Most of the programs reset tomorrow so no one knows what will lease well moving forward

2 Likes

ok… i appreciate it

The typical approach with GM product is to qualify for the supplier discount, this is usually around 5.6% off MSRP, but you can build the vehicle on the GM supplier site and get the actual discount. Next, plug this into the leasehckr calculator, selecting the Chevy Colorado program, and pick all the potential rebates for which you qualify. It will spit out your monthly payment target. Shop that number with your local GM dealers and see who can meet or beat it.

Depending on your region, there are dealers here like @ChevyGuy who can also help.

2 Likes

Looking for a broker and want a kia sportage awd sx prestige with carmin seats and willing to travel

What state you in

New jersey

Try @Jrouleau426