Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

@mani_is_kool please pm me when you get a chance

I have already responded to your email though.

1 Like

Not with your last name lol

People have no clue. It happened more times than I can count. Hello Ms Dr Koval was the best one ))

Hello.

Looking for lease.

Jeep Wrangler 4XE
Custom order Build price $58275
Zip code: 33134
36 months. 15 K miles
Fico 640
Downpayment 5%
Desired Monthly Payment $499 or less
Contact DM

Able to make the order as soon as possible.

Thanks in advanced

Can any broker help me lease an X6 , or can anyone connect me with one that can?

Thanks!

Hello,

Looking for an SQ5 (premium plus preferred) lease in Illinois or to be shipped to Illinois. Don’t really mind what color it is. Looking to get deal done ASAP.

36/12

Please message me.

You have to give people time to get back to you. You emailed me at just about 7PM, and I was making dinner. I was going to respond to you this morning…

Looking for Mazda CX-30 Select in PA. Flexible on color; flexible on term. Looking to get below $200/mo, willing to use MSDs or put money down. Would also consider base model if inventory is very tight. I’m looking to get this done ASAP as our existing lease is ending very soon. Thank you!

I apologize, understood!

I am in Nashville, TN - looking for a lost cost electric car lease 24/10k or 36/10k.

Went to a few local dealers and the prices are all over the place.
Can anyone help me?

Looking to lease a Bolt. 0 Drive Off and preferably in the $150 range. Hope someone here has a connection at a dealer that can deliver this.
Thanks

Socal
36 months/10K

Looking to lease a Bolt. 0 Drive Off, 36 months/10K. Location MA.

Thanks

Knowing how the market is currently, I have to spare myself of the outrageous payments I have been quoted recently. So if anyone can get back to me… I am eager to start the paperwork right away.

I’m in NV. Looking for any mid-large sedan or compact to mid-size SUV that gets payments around or below 200/mo
Interested in a bolt at those numbers as well

looking for 2022 g70 lease 36/10 08701 looking to pay $450 0 down

Hello!

Looking for lease.

2021 or 2022 Honda Odyssey EX-L
Target MSRP: $38000 (5% off)
Edmunds MF and Residual: 2022 EX-L: .00140 and 61%, 2021 EX-L: .00112 and 60%, plus $1000 dealer cash
Zip code: 92064
36 months / 12K miles
Tier 1 Credit
Desired drive off: $2k to $3k
Desired Monthly Payment: $450 to $475 including tax
Contact DM

Looking to move on this right away. Most dealers here are out of 2021 Odysseys but a lot of them seem to have 2022 Odysseys on their lot.

Thanks in advance!

Looking for a lease:

2020/2021 Honda CRV EXL AWD
Sonic Gray / Gray Metallic
36 Month / 10K
Fees and Tax Upfront.
Zip: 07662 NJ

Hello there! Have you filled out the inquiry form yet? That is the only way we can help you.

Please go to LeaseCompanion.com/inquire and we will get back to you ASAP.

Thank you,

LeaseCompanion Team

Apologies but there are currently no discounts on Odysseys. Would an Audi Q7 work? or a Lexus RXL? If so, please fill out the inquiry form @ www.leasecompanion.com/inquire

Thank you,

LeaseCompanion Team