Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Looking for :

Make/ Model: 2021 BMW/AUDI/Acura/Infiniti (Hybrid/Electric OK)
Term: 24/10K OR 24/7.5K
Color : Anything works!
Region: California - 92127
Desired DAS: $2K-$2.5K
MSD: OK!
Taxes and Fess: Upfront
Desired Monthly: $380-$475
Preferred Method of Contact: Please PM Me
Qualifications: Corporate Sales Program (BMW/A-plan etc), Costco (from June 1 so not applicable for previous promotions)

Thank you!

looking for a wrangler 4xe, sahara, with hard top and cold weather…have a 2020 tundra to trade

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY) is mandatory.
Looking for Brooker severing the New York area for Ram Laramie Crew can with level 1 package, 10/36 zip 11763. Thank you.

Looking for a lease:

1. 3 row SUV with at least 7k towing capacity with decent 3rd row legroom (Durango, X5 etc and open to other options)
  2. 36/10
  3. New Jersey 08816
  4. Tier 1 Credit
  5. BMW Loyalty, PenFed

Looking to lease a 330i with convenience package, 36/10k, located in Southern California
Tier 1 credit.

PM please.

Thank you

Illinois resident looking for
2020/2021 Ram 1500 Laramie
White/black/grey
650 credit but want to lease under corporation
12k miles
24-36 month lease

Current Tesla model3 lease ending want to trade in

First time post, please go easy

Hello. if anyone could match the price range of $250 monthly and $250 DAS (all fees and taxes rolled into) with the following, I would be happy to talk to. Please PM me. Thank you.

1. Jetta S Automatic, Civic LX CVT, Corolla LE CVT
  2. 36/12
  3. VA (22201)
  4. Credit Score 740
  5. College Grad, Costco member qualified

Looking to lease an XC60. I am in San Francisco. I have been looking for brokers but they all seem to be companies and not individuals. Reached out to one broker on here and they literally left the chat without responding lol.

Looking for the most cost effective deal, don’t care about options/color, etc. Willing to drive a bit to get the car if needed. Any brokers with good deals please hit me up. Ready to lease today! Thanks!

1. XC60
  2. 36/10
  3. San Francisco (94103)
  4. Credit: Almost 800
  5. Costco and Conquest (unsure about the others)

That was me. I do it to keep the inbox organized. Need to read geography on posted deals. Plenty of people have volvos in CA

1 Like

I assure you I have been scouring the forum for many days now. I am having a difficult time pinning down dealers who would do California deals. The format of posting deals and listings on Leashackr has changed significantly since my last lease in 2017-2018. A lot of brokers seem to be doing nationwide shipping deals now. So I thought I’d reach out to a couple of brokers who posted Volvo numbers.

I got my last car through @Benedetto so I have reached out to him. Waiting for him to respond

Not working Cali deals as of now.

Cali dealers are very tight on deals now and any out-of-state deal is a reg nightmare.

Cali went from the land of deals to the land of MSRP Volvos.

3 Likes

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY) is mandatory.

Hi all. I’m looking for either a broker or help in securing a X4 here in Ga. Went to Gwinnett BMW and looked on line to build out x4 with 20 inch tires, executive package and shadowline. Came up to around 60k. Dealer said with $7k down I could be around 850 monthly. Any deals to beat that?

Make/ Model: 2021 Sienna / 2022 Odyssey
Term: 36/12k
Color : White or gray
Region: Iowa
Desired DAS: 2-2.5k
Taxes and Fess: Upfront
Desired Monthly: 400-450
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Tier 1 credit

Hi,
Looking to lease GLC 300/4matic, possibly a loaner
Region: NY, NJ, CT but willing to travel to pick up
Term: 36/10
Dark exterior/silk beige or saddle brown interior

I hate to break it to you but no one is getting back to you at that price. For 22’ models 2.0 your gonna be mid 500’s

looking for M340i or M440I demo or loaner. somewhere around $2k down and $500 payment.
please let me know.

It sucks. One more reason to move out of CA :joy:

1 Like

Interested in the same. If anyone has any leads, please let me know!

Looking for SUV lease in MA.
X3 or Q5 or GLC 300. Loaner or new. 36/10k

Looking for Texas Broker

excellent credit