Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Need to lease a car within a week.

Looking for :

Make/ Model: 2021 Mazda 3 sedan or 2021 chevrolet bolt ev
Term: 36/10K
Region: California (zip code near 91731)
Preferred Method of Contact: PM Me or email:icyxuu@gmail.com
Qualifications: Costco, Recent grad(05/2021).
Term: 36/10K or 24/10k

Long shot- looking to assume an EV lease with 1k+ miles/month - ideally bolt, i3, or something similar sub $300. Located in Socal but happy to travel north too.

Shoot me a message if you are considering getting out of a lease please!

Looking for a manual 2021 or 2020 Subaru WRX Premium with 10k miles and first month payment only.

Possibly open to other manual vehicles as well.

Looking to lease a VW Tiguan or Hyundai Tucson asap in Salt Lake area.
Also willing to pick up in surrounding states. Car must be registered in UT.
Thanks

Nothing? No one interested in this?

How much do expect to pay per month, that will make brokers interested because when you say 2k down we think you want a unicorn deal.

Looking for a broker who works with Toyota Rav 4s. Looking for premium package as heated seats is a must ;-)…In NJ, tier 1 credit, flexible on options…My mission is best price so a demo would be great. My current lease is up Aug 1st but willing to lease whenever I get a good deal.

Like I stated I am flexible so if you know of another small SUV or even cat at a great deal I am opened…Just need heated seats lol

Looking for :

Make/ Model: Audi A6 45 Prem Plus sport. Black exterior. Black optics. Black badges.
Term: 36/12k
Region: 06073
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Qualifications: n/a

Hi,

I am looking to lease a Lexus UX fwd in the next few weeks in Florida. I’ve been on contact with a few Lexus brokers here and they don’t seem to deal with Florida or are taking for ages to respond. Please reach out to me if I’ve missed someone.

Thank you!

@Jrouleau426

1 Like

Don’t you work with Lexus, @mani_is_kool?

2 Likes

want a genesis g70 base is ok looking to pay 450 sign and drive zip 08701

I received an email from them literally half hr ago and it’s 7:53 pm here :upside_down_face:

Toyota Tacoma, SR5 V6 (4x4), shipped to Florida. zip 32225.

Having a hard time finding a sub 400/mo lease or trucks that are in stock. Thanks in advance! Contact me here.

Hey y’all

I am new to leasehackr so I apologize in advance if I am going about this the wrong way. I am in Dallas Texas (Also Austin) and I am struggling to find what cars are best to lease in the current market. I am looking for a sedan that is fuel efficient for college. I want to pay no more than $260 a month. Zip code 75081.

Any ideas for what cars I should be researching/ any pointers?

Best!

Nikita Ko is a guy, at least by the name :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Fixed lol. Thanks

Looking to lease a 2022 Subaru Wilderness Outback 3 yr / 15k annual — know I’ll have to preorder. Located in Chapel Hill, NC, but willing to travel anywhere within 500 miles for the right numbers. Any suggestions? Thinking about just ordering through my local dealership as it’s $1,000 deposit entirely refundable & will see what figures I can get when it arrives as I know MF and residual can change each month…

That said, would rather work with a hacker! Let me know.

Just emailed you when you were mentioned. Thanks!

Yeah, it’s a Slavic male name as well. I get that a lot. People think that I am a French female )