Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Check @AutoNinjas or @AutoCompanion

1 Like

Looking for a Lexus NX 250 FWD Base
No White Color
Only Inceptions DAS
24/10
Miami FL 33009

Check with @AutoCompanion or @AutoNinjas .

Checkout marketplace for your cars in the northeast. All of them can be found with @AutoCompanion

3 Likes

Looking for a large vehicle around $400/mo. I currently lease a Pacifica that I want to trade, it has a lot of equity in it that I want to try and pull out.

I’ve considered a QX80 lease, seems like those are doing well right now. Also looked at the Jeep GC 4xe but those are a bit too pricey.

Any others I should look into? Any brokers here have anything they want to pitch to me?

Edit: almost forgot, location is central Indiana

Checkout the nissan pathfinder. You can also reach out to infiniti dealers locally and see what they give you on the qx80.

400 doesn’t really go far now a days

1 Like

My local infinity dealer sent me a photo of his computer monitor with the dealer’s “special” on the QX80 which was hot garbage, so I’m gonna try to get a different sales person there :slight_smile:

I’ll check out the pathfinder though, thanks!

I’m gathering that a $400/mo lease is gonna be tough right now, still hoping I can pull it off but we’ll see. At the end of the day I can keep my Pacifica if I need to, I got a killer deal on it right at the end of 2021 which is why it has equity.

check dealers in Michigan/Kentucky. Also when contacting give them the numbers you want . The specials are always trash

1 Like

Hello Hackrs,

Looking for a good lease on a 2023 Honda Ridgeline RTL. Minimal miles. Blue with Grey Interior. I see Honda financial is leasing for $359, but they want $4,199 down. I was hoping for minimal down best deal possible. Anyone know a good deal or where to find it? TYIA.

You are much better off financing it.

2 Likes

Not disagreeing, why?

Number one reason is that Ridgelines hold their value well. And the lease programs are not that great.

Some rough numbers suggest a $20-21k total lease cost, maybe more if your tax rate is higher.

1 Like

Looking for 2x EQS Lease deals. Located in Irvine, CA and can shop broader local. Penfed discount + multiple MSD + single pay possible.

I’m looking for a new lease for my wife. She likes the Mercedes GLE and EQS Suv in emerald green with the tan interior. Must haves are massaging seats, heated steering wheel, 360 view camera, all the safety packages. Looking for a great deal and help. Hoping to keep it less than $1,000 per month with no down payments. Happy to put multiple MSDs. She drives less than 5,000 miles a year. Anyone have any strategies, suggestions , even used a broker? We can have it shipped, so location isn’t an issue. Thanks!

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question involves to a specialized topic (e.g. tax, legal, shipping etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

Check with @Bostoncarconcierge to see what he can offer for you in MA

EQS SUV can likely be had at around 1k or under a month, but that GLE seems unlikely.

Hi folks,

I’m looking for a lease in Illinois, Chicago area.
Very open on the model, but looking for a wagon or 2-row SUV.
The EQS deals are tempting but I need something a touch less flashy.
Any leads? Happy to exchange contact info with Brokers willing to help.

Cheers,

-Alex

Chicago leases are REALLY BAD due to the extra taxes they put on. Are you really sure you want to pay $XXX more than everyone else?

I know @Clutch had bmw in IL if I am not mistaken. But lease In cook county Chicago is 20% or something dumb like that. You better off asking for a nice discount and financing.

1 Like

Hey there! I’m on the lookout for a 3-row SUV in California and willing to pay a finder’s fee for some help. The contenders are Ford Explorer, Toyota Highlander, and Honda Pilot. My dream setup would be a 2018+ model, less than 100k miles, and in great shape - all for $18k.

I’ve been doing some digging on kbb.com and here is an example that caught my eye.

Any assistance or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Umm. This is leasehackr.

These are not very reliable. Get a Highlander, it will cost you more upfront. But it will hold its value better and cost you less to maintain.

1 Like