Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Looking for a new 4 door defender. Either 4 or 5 cylinder in black, grey or white with black top

Have you reached out to @AutoCompanion

1 Like

I am looking for a 2023 Audi Q5 Sportback Premium Plus 45 TFSI® quattro® S tronic® lease only.

Exterior: Dayton Gray Pearl Effect
Interior: Okapi Brown Granite Gray

Package: Black optic package

In the Austin/Round Area, Texas.

Thank you both- I’m actually just outside of Cook country. I’ve had great luck with leasing; taxes are on the monthly payment and just around. 7.5%

@clutch has a fire sale on $300 muranos , they go fast.

2 Likes

Looking for an 23’ Infiniti QX50 Sport AWD

Black Exterior w/ Graphite or Maroon Interior

In the SF Bay Area

Hi All,

I’m coming up on the end of my 2020 GMC Terrain Lease (3 months left). Open to working with a broker. Seems like somewhat of a tough time finding a payment in my range. All my details below:

Payoff including payments: $26,249.50
36,607 miles

Interested in a similar 2-3 row SUV to my current Terrain that has a lease expiring in three months.

Musts: AWD, Leather, Roof.

Payment $450-$500. Ideally roll everything into payment but willing to put $1000-$1500
Down.

Have 800+ credit score.

12,000-15,000 miles per year

24, 36 months

Make and Model Preferences:

BMW X3 or X5

Cadillac XT5

Ford Explorer

Genesis GV70 or GV80

Infinity QX50, QX55, QX60

Jeep Grand Cherokee or Cherokee L

Land Rover any

Mazda CX-50 or CX-9 or CX-90

Live in NJ. Fine w broker fee and picking the vehicle up if need be. Hope some of you can help.

#ask-the-hackrs #broker #bmw #cadillac #ford #mazda #genesis #jeep #infiniti #land-rover

That’s a wild list. But you can probably begin by removing land rover, genesis, ford and cadillac

bmw you check with @Ashleigh or @IAC

Jeep you check with @AutoCompanion

Mazda you check with @DistrictCars

2 Likes

Appreciate the help. Don’t get me wrong, with the supply chain issues, crazy vehicle pricing, and my budget I figured those manufacturers would be a long shot. Sometimes I see crazy signed deals show up here though so I was putting it out there.

Narrowing it down to those three (Jeep, BMW, and Mazda) hopefully I’ll find something.

What is your budget?

It says $450 - $500. It won’t even come close to happening on most of those and especially not on a BMW or LR.

1 Like

The Jeep GC is probably the best bet, there’s good rebates on the 2022 models right now.

1 Like

Hi
Looking to lease m550 4k total in drive off 800+ credit score. Preferably 10k miles/year. Currently have an X5 lease in the household. Located in LA .Open to colors, Thanks.

Wanted 2022 or 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe. Open to 24/36 month terms with 12k miles per year. Ideally looking for no down payment. I live in AZ so looking at around $10,000 in incentives between the EV credit and dealer rebates. My goal is to get close to 12% off MSRP prior to rebates and incentives but I would like to get at least 10%.

You won’t get 12% on a GC 4xe, I finally got a good transparent sales guy at a dealership and he let me know 12% isn’t happening anywhere. Based on the margins he explained, if a dealership was really motivated to move one they might do like 6-8% but that’s gonna be rare. I had tried for 12-13% at just about every dealership in Indiana and some in adjacent states and none of the wanted a thing to do with it. The most I’ve gotten a dealer to offer is 6%.

1 Like

So just these then?

2 Likes

Whats the thought process here, like what do you expect to gain from serially leasing in a segment that doesn’t really lease all that well?

1 Like

Thanks for the input. Do you think that’s universal or just in Indiana? For instance, AZ BMW dealers get capped at different percentages compared to CA BMW dealers.

Moreso the market than anything. Everyone pays the same for the cars (invoice) and earns bonus based on their overall performance.

I know it was a broad wide ask but I was aiming to be specific about what models I was interested in to eliminate what wouldn’t fit my budget.

Unless I was incorrect, I assumed this forum was meant to help out people who are looking to lease and cut through the BS and also have a better opportunity for a deal.

Obviously times have changed since 2020 and leasing incentives have been drastically reduced, but that being said, I’ve looked at various calc sheets here for a lot of the vehicles I mentioned that are within my budget, and that includes BMW and Infiniti. So for as outlandish as my list was supposedly, those deals do exist somewhere……

Thanks for your helpful response regardless though.

1 Like