Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Hello All,
Long time lurker here who is in Atlanta, GA looking for Nissan Altima SEL 18-month 10K miles lease. Also, I’m Interested in doing one pay. If anyone can help, please respond so we can get a deal done. Thanks

Your chances of doing a one pay in the ATL area (and GA overall) will be difficult as none of the dealers were willing to work on it - you can try Mike Rezi that said they would do one pay but they will not be very transparent with numbers and may be adding a charge here and there while inflating the MF… I suggest you go with broker and work out of state try reaching out to @AutoCompanion and/or @Clutch
GL

2 Likes

Thank you for replying and giving me advice. I really appreciate it.

Cant even find an altima for under $400/month in north cal, its ridiculous !! For mid-cars

Those brokers are hoarding the car! PM Jeff

WANTED* Good deal in LOS ANGELES. Looking for a lease 0$ down, monthly payment around $300. Any leads are greatly appreciated :cry: Seems impossible

Reach out to @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto or @AutoNinjas or @Clutch

1 Like

Pay a broker some money and it’s doable.

1 Like

Think thats what I am going to have to do

Looking for a Midsize SUV Lease in SFO. 10/12K miles per year - flexible on term. Ideally with sunroof, leather(ette) seats, and power liftgate. Around $500 per month with 0$ down ASAP. Any leads are greatly appreciated

Reach out to @Clutch or @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto

Send us an inquiry well do our best to help!

Hey, if you are open to Hyundai, they have a great deal on the Santa Fe.
$0 Down $359/Month

It’s not 359 a month 0 down…

Numbers probably disgusting for all the above cars but:

For the bmw’s reach out to @IAC or @Bacons_C.C

For the JLR check with @AutoCompanion

For the Porsche check with @IAC_Scott or @AutoCompanion

3 Likes

ISO aggressive lease in SE region

Trade - AUDI Q8 ( financed )

Interested in BMW, Porsche, MB, JLR, MDX(type S) and others. ( SUV like X3M X5 6 or V8 possibly X6 , Defender , MB GLE53amg , EQS SUV , Macan , Cayenne etc etc )

941-720-2969 text

Aren’t you a broker? Why are you asking folks on here to do your work for you?

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I do wholesale. I am not a broker. 2 completely different things. Thank you very much….

Specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question involves a specialized topic (e.g. tax, insurance, legal, shipping, 3rd-party-buyout, lease-end-purchase, lease-transfer, etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

Couple of my friends are looking to buy ACURA MDX A-Spec and Pacifica hybrid. Please share if there are any deals in Missouri (Stl.Louis Location)

1 Like