Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Check with nissan dealers in your state. 2 deals were posted from MA on pathfinders recently in share deals and tips

1 Like

Hello looking for a 330i, 228i, x3 lease open to other brands in those segments with competitive deals

Loaners welcome!

Looking to take delivery ASAP in Socal

Or finance a Subaru Outback or 4dr Mini depending on size preference.

Hi Hackrs

In doing research on this site, I have seen Hackrs promoting 8% off MSRP (before incentives). I currently live in Bethesda, MD.

Lease Terms:

1. 2023 MDX ASPEC (Carbon / Black)
  2. 36 Month Lease
  3. 7,500 Miles/Year
  4. Acura Loyalty Incentive
  5. Cash Down = All equity in Car (~$8,500)
  6. Roll all payments, including tax, into the .
  7. Lease State = MD
  8. Trade-In Value $33,920
  9. Trade-In Equity $8,386

Research I’ve Seen on this site:
• Sale Price $55,253 (Includes loyalty)
• 36 month/7,500 Mile Lease Residual = 61%
• 20817 Zip Code Money Factor = .00146 (Perhaps this is being marked up)

Please ping me if anyone is willing to take this deal.

Thanks

Jonas

I stopped reading here. There’s nothing to do here.

1 Like

What car are you trading in?

1 Like

happy anniversary @Benedetto :kissing_heart:

2020 White Acura RDX Tech Package / Tan Interior
Miles = 23,570
All Keys / Great Condition

sell it to kbb

What’s payoff?

Payoff is $25,534

Separate the trade in from the new lease. With the right buyer you may have even more equity and you’ll still qualify for loyalty. MMR on your car (assuming AWD is right around $36k).

MMR isn’t gospel - average retail is 37k.

Day supply I’d bet is pretty high too.

Worth something, probably not $8500… especially if they have to dig into a new car to make the deal work.

Fully agree, but algos generate the offers he’d be receiving from the big boys and it’s cheaper for them to buy direct than through Manheim. At the very least, they should be getting values from other parties.

I don’t think I’d take a check from carvana, it probably won’t cash :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Is it your birthday?

Anniversary <> birthday. But it was the anniversary of the war in Ukraine when aronchi made that post.

Located in SoCal and looking for a midsize SUV… any hackers lease anything they like recently?

Looking for a payment around 500/month with drive offs and down totaling no more than 3-5k

Any suggestions? Was thinking Q5 but maybe there are some sweet deals on a Stelvio or a GV70? X3?

2 Likes

Nissan Pathfinder!

2 Likes

Was definitely a thought! But wanted something maybe a bit sportier/smaller. The pathfinder is a bit too big.

1 Like