Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

only person ive seen do alfa is @Clutch , not sure if he does out of state tho maybe he can chime in :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in NYC

check with @AutoCompanion

1 Like

Wanted: Range Rover HSE for $499/mo. MSDs OK.

7 Likes

I can do an early 00s one for that amount + your eray spot

3 Likes

@drdvrgs Thanks for the tag brother! We were doing out of state but currently had to put a pause on it . I can see if we can make an exception @Sumco . Run away from that deal lol.
Send us an inquiry below:

2 Likes

Looking for 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe. Base is fine- want sunroof and luxury pkg that includes wireless charging. MSRP on this looks to be around 64k.

IN/MI. Amenable to purchase or great lease terms. Husband is first responder and has access to finance thru his credit union at 4.75. Willing to use other financing if better rates. Excellent credit.

Have been looking and dealers are all over the board with how they advertise pricing - including things like employee pricing and the federal rebate.

Will be trading in 2015 Jeep Cherokee with 88k miles and most options. Two local dealers valued it at 13k after in person assessment.

Have an offer of 61k on MSRP of 66,500. This includes dealer incentives but not tax credit. Love to push that down another 4-5k. Is that possible?

Hope I posted this in the right place. Apologies if not!

Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe, Indiana/Michigan/Midwest

Looking for Toyota Tundra Limited Offroad package
I am based in NYC. Willing to travel. Looking to buy/finance. Any dealers/brokers can help?

White or Black color only

Looking for a new 2022 or 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV in New Jersey. Prefer an LT trim in black, white, silver or gray. Thanks

@Jrouleau426

3 Likes

Thanks been speaking to Jim. Cant find the exact spec yet.

No prob! Just my two cents…one can’t be super picky in this market! Good luck in your search though!

1 Like

I agree and thx

1 Like

Exactly what I’m looking for but in March I believe the fed tax credit will be cut in half. Thanks for letting me know

1 Like

Looking to lease any EV on any time frame which qualifies for the $7500 rebate pass through reducing cap cost.

Located in CA, MSDs are fine.

Preference towards Audi or Volvo for the vehicle, but as mentioned before, anything works.

Monthly <$600.

Thanks

(Rubbing the Crystal Ball)

I see a Tesla Model 3 in your future. $550/m
A Polestar would be better but that’s more like $650

Any good lease deals on Nissan Altima SR AWD
In NJ?

Hello, I’m looking for an orange/black Nissan Rogue, 18 months lease, one time payment and high MSD. I’m based in California but willing to travel countrywide for a good deal.
Alternatively, similar sized orange SUV short term lease to get me through 12-18 months.
I know, quite specific, but thanks for any offers.

Orange you glad that @Clutch might be able to source one?

1 Like