Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

I got one at Edmark Toyota in Idaho

Some are even discounted 1-3k

I can share my salesperson I worked with he was a breeze

https://www.edmarktoyota.com/new-vehicles/?_dFR[make][0]=Toyota&_dFR[model][0]=Tacoma&_dFR[type][0]=New&_paymentType=our_price

Hi,
I’m in Florida and I’m looking for a Pathfinder. There are some good deals through brokers in other states on here but the shipping/travel costs spoil them for me. I’ve tried contacting a bunch of dealerships in Florida and south Georgia but the numbers they give me are ridiculous. I’m looking to do a one-pay 18 month/10k mile lease.

@AutoNinjas Is in florida…they might have nissan deals

Looking for a Honda Civic or Honda Accord. Can lease or finance, whichever is a better deal.

Can anyone share MMR on 21/22 M3s? Found a couple used ones that look interesting, but feel vastly overpriced.

For example, I plopped one of the VINs into Carvana, just to get a sense, and it was $10k under what the dealer has it listed for. I don’t expect the dealer to drop it $10k, but they currently have it for more than MSRP when it was new so…

Looking to finance a Honda HR-V AWD EX. Any leads?

Looking to lease, finance or cash buy a 2023/22 Bolt EUV in Oregon or Washington (Portland area).

Looking for pickup truck!
Ram1500
Tundra
F150
Titan

36/10
36/15

What can i get?
Leather or not its ok
I am in NYC willing to travel for a deal!!

Shake Head GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

You don’t like silverado?

I can consider it, any deals on it?

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/houston-tx-area-mac-haik-leasing-w-randy-haddox-chevy-ford-retail-commercial/446433/24?u=chevyguy

I don’t think he’s in texas :face_with_peeking_eye:

I am in NYC.
Which trim is the silverado

Doubt anyone’s going to reach out to you without knowing where you are

CC: @NuEra_Contracting

Thanks for telling me, I just edited!

Two options -

1. Custom
  2. 1LT 4x4 (2FL Model)

Sorry what’s 2FL

FL= Focused Lease Model

It’s a HO 2.7L, 4x4, on the 1LT trim. Bucket front not available.

Chevy created it to be a mass production, easy to order model with a beefed up residual.

2 Likes

Any leads for an Alfa Stelvio Veloce or Estrema lease in the Seattle area or that can deliver?

Local dealer is quoting 1.1k on a 52k MSRP vehicle and fuck that lol. Not wanting to finance an Alfa for obvious reasons.

1 Like