Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

The $1750 here includes the 1st month payment $384, upfront taxes $60, $695 acquisition fee, $85 dealer fee, $525 govt fee (license and registration). 4WD is not a deal-breaker for me. I just need a car to hold me over for 18 months or less.

1 Like

Does it have to be a 3 row SUV?

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: Mid size or crossover SUV
  2. Term/Mileage: Lease - 10-15k/24-36 mo $400-$600mo Timing preferably ASAP but could wait a couple weeks if needed.
    I am less picky on the make/model and more focused on how good the deal is, especially appreciated if it comes with a leasehackr calc link
  3. Region/State: North Carolina
  4. Preferred method of contact: Email
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Costco Member, good credit score, employer Volvo Group (trucks)

Thanks!

I am in SoCal Los angeles Sfvalley area looking to lease something with a monthly $500 max and I have clearly not realized how bad it is right now we just sold our lease which was a sweat deal $0 down $300 monthly on 20 accord sport sad to say and see deals like that don’t exist anymore is there any recommendations or is it even possible for us to get into a new lease under $500 monthly? i wouldn’t want to put money down on a lease but max $1500-2k depending on vehicle I am just trying to see what options are out there

$500? Lots of things, Trucks, Corolla’s , Altimas even Pathfinders.

Lowest lease currently is the Altima. Im under $300 tax included on those, even fully loaded ones.

Murano is also very low, Frontier also

Otherwise there are lots of vehicles in the $400 range

What are the best things leasing in the $400-$500 ($0 DAS) range at the moment? Anything that’s AWD with a bit of luxury (or if not, is fast/fun).

That’s too vague, you need to be more closer to at least a make / model to get similar items.
Fun is so subjective.

WRX might do.

Hard to gauge what’s out there for the mileage I want but I will give this a shot! Other deal I had fell through.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: Whatever can tow 5K and put my family in it. Pathfinder or Crew cab pickup would work.
  2. Term/Mileage: Lease - 15K a year—, trying for 350/month and can do ASAP if needed. Won’t do one pay.
  3. Region/State: Mass
  4. Preferred method of contact: Email
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Costco Member, current GM lease

Thanks!

@Jrouleau426 has a tacoma for that price

1 Like

Tacoma 4x2 sr5 is in stock and will be close. If need 4x4 it’ll be low 400

Text if interested

Jim
215-359-6836

OR portland. Looking for suv or bigger. Any brand, just want a good deal under $400/m

A search on Autotrader alone shows 24 2023 ZL1 rides within 200 miles of Detroit and 105 within 500 miles of Detroit.

What is the issue? Are they all ghosts as inbound orders already sold?

Can’t do 4x2–the boat ramps I use won’t end well. Thank you though. I’ll check out the Tacos.

There’s a 4wd options also. Not much else cheaper out there

I have already reached out to dealers (1000 mile radius from Detroit) who has an instock or inbound vehicle which is closer to my build spec. They are either presold or have an ADM and some of them dont sell the vehicles to out of state customers. I placed my order with a few high volume dealers last fall and its yet to be to be picked up by GM.

Ok, gotcha.

Maybe it is time to expand your search nationwide?

If you have a lot of money to ‘hold’ a Pathfinder is just under $400 but you have to leave a lot of refundable security deposit.

If you don’t have that money, then only a Rogue or a Murano are those numbers.

I’m looking for a 4x4 Tacoma.

Show me what u got!

I’m in Colorado