Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

I want to lease a CX-5 Turbo in Boston. But I didn’t see a broker in this area.
btw, I am also comparing Kia Sportage Hybrid SX Prestige. I connect with some Kia dealers but they said it was sold out. Please recommend brokers/dealers in this area. Thanks very much.

@Lv_Sun see if @Bostoncarconcierge carries Mazda. He is in MA.

1 Like

Looking for a Nissan dealer or Broker in the South East (I am in Florida) that can do a One pay lease and multiple security deposits. Looking to lease a Pathfinder Platinum. All the dealers I have reached out to tell me they can’t do One Pay or MSD’s.

Looking for a 2023 Lexus NX350h base package (or with minimal options) in NY/NJ area. Currently have brand loyalty and am not interested in the Premium package unless there’s a discount to be had. Most dealers on the forums I’ve checked with do not have any NX350h’s in-stock so this might be a long shot. Thanks in advance.

NX350h (Normal)
Wow that’s a rare animal, Darcars Lexus has 2, then you start heading out west.

You might have to get that one shipped in via an out of state broker.

Looking for m3 or m4 xdrive in socal

Looking for a Nissan Altima SV with premium or SL. SoCal or Nevada (registered in Nevada). 18/10 structure. I reached out to several of the marketplace vendors but no one can seem to locate a car that meets this description.

Ideally, I would love to match this deal that someone posted in the “signed” section:

I am looking to buy a Camaro ZL1 and would appreciate any leads. I am from MI and open to instock or inbound vehicles in other states as well. Also open to deal with any brokers from the community.

check with @Clutch

2 Likes

Hi forum,

Looking for a 2022 or 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 (no add-ons needed) in Northeast - NY/NJ/CT for a 24 month / 10k mile per year lease. Targeting $0 DAS, <$400 + Tax once incentives are included (not military or returning lease).

Sidenote - I’m planning to move ahead with a Jeep GC because 24/10 leases look good atm, but open to ideas for aggressive leases for AWD - ideally SUV, but potentially sedan (Subaru WRX a good option?).

Thanks to all,
K

Check with @AutoNinjas @Clutch or @AutoCompanion, though I think last month was the month to get a GCL at a deal.

3 Likes

We would love to help. Kindly contact us at www.clutchautodeals.com/contact

2 Likes

Thanks, @Clutch! Just sent a note to the link.

I have a partner broker that has one! It’s a pretty good deal too. Let me know if you’re interested.

Why not to just tag your “partner” here? Or they are outside LH?

2 Likes

Outside LH. I’ll be facilitating the deal, not just handing him or her off to the other broker. :slight_smile: He partners with me on BMW deals, so it’s just the reverse happening.

1 Like

I will give you 8% off gas models an unbeatable discount.

Hybrids are MSRP only and waitlisted everywhere. We can waitlist and if you decide to cancel we will actually refund our fee. No worries there.

3 Likes

Couldn’t find a forum for it, but has anyone had success with the Nissan Pathfinder frontpage deal?

Looking for this deal in SoCal

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto can help you out if you don’t want do the work yourself

2 Likes

it says $0 down but youll have to bring $1750 due at signing to get that advertised payment (shows that on the calculator link).

The main problem with getting that deal in California is that the SL 4x4 is very rare.

I might have one left in Norcal that gets close

1 Like