Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Didn’t share dealer info

Utah
i5 M60 Mid 96kish msrp 36/7500
Have loyalty
White, Black or Grey on Black or Dark Brown interior with dark trim

(first month, taxes, fees) Is not $0 Due at signing!!

But great deal regardless

Location TX
Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited

2 or 3 year lease
Looking to pay 300-400 a month
Excellent Credit

NJ resident here. Just sold my 2023 $473/m Tacoma to Algo. Looking for a v8 pickup to haul a big trailer I bought.
Eyeing RAM, GMC sierra, F250. I don’t have a preference, just looking for the cheapest 4 dr Pickup that can haul 10k lbs around 7500 miles a year for 2-3 yr lease.
Any advice is appreciated

You can always go for a F150 lightning if you can home charge… they’ve got supercharger access now, too. No tax in NJ

Thanks but I need to tow my 10k lbs trailer 100 miles each way once every 6 weeks or so. They don’t have the range for that unfortunately

1 Like

This deal is from December which is “typically” the most aggressive time for leases. Programs are different now so it may be hard to replicate. From what I understand iX deals are not as aggressive now as then. So, you may have missed the boat. Where are you located?

1 Like

Seattle, Washington

I’m looking for a Toyota Tundra lease. Limited preferred, but would consider others. Located in Colorado.

Looking for 2024 Nissan Ariya lease in NoCal.
Also considering Ioniq 5 or 6.

Looking to lease a 2024 VW Tiguan SE. Targeting 10% off MSRP with base rate MF. I live in Tennessee and would prefer to buy locally, but willing to fly to another state and drive back. Current lessee of a 2021 Tiguan that matures next month if that matters. Thanks!

@AutoCompanion is at 8% off in DC area.

1 Like

hey there - wife is looking for a new ride and doesn’t really want a 3 year commitment. Any good deals out there specifically on 24 month leases for SUVs?

Have you looked in the Marketplace section? Plenty of deals posted and being in NJ, take advantage of the no sales tax on EVs while it lasts.

Check Marketplace

You’re in NJ. So I would check with @IAC_Scott depending on what you want. @AutoCompanion as well

2 Likes

Thanks I have but it’s hard finding just 24 months. I’ll keep looking. Appreciate the response

Nissan Ariya (or Lucid Air if sedan is ok)

Dodge Hornet if you have a competitive lease (meaning active and not Stellantis) they’ll take $4500 off in certain areas, getting you close to $200-250 a month.

But I agree Ariya or a Bz4x in NJ with no tax you’ll also be around or under $300 all in for 18 or 24 months. Maybe even a Rogue with @AutoCompanion for around $300.

1 Like