SIGNED: 2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER $50k, $242/mo 24 months BEFORE taxes NY, Balloon Loan

@z0lt3c foaming at the mouth with that no tax
The piranha @BHay too GeT CreAtIvE

2 Likes

did your wife take your phone? look at your texts lmao

is the ford balloon thing still around?

Dealer discount was the same as website, the real hack were the rebates stacking.

4 Likes

No clue. This is my own balloon via CU @z0lt3c is the expert.

1 Like

Insane, with nearly 10k off and 20,750 in rebates you’re basically right about even on wholesale value.

8 Likes

lol yes! MMR doesn’t differentiate between ER and SR.

Hmmm… seems to me like the $7500 fed credit is being applied twice. Is Ford offering that on a purchase or a lease?

Ford bonus cash on certain trims + the tax credit, so $15k off. Announced a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

Boy, Ford can hardly give away their EVs. Heck of a deal on the Lightning. It isn’t a useful vehicle but certainly cheap enough for a toy (in in NJ, at least).

2 Likes

With the walk away option, how is this different than a lease? Just for enrichment.

Thanks and congrats on the deal to OP.

Wow! You got a deal at Mcquire. I went back and forth with them regarding a Nissan Ariya and they would not budge very much.

Mcquire is impressive but If someone beats it at Dave Pirro Ford that would be impressive

Well done. I’ve been pursuing this same approach but lack the X-plan and private offer so it becomes a lot less attractive. Nice thing is dealers have been easy to work with on these.

difference

Well only a few CUs in the country do it and I live next to 2 of them. There is a nationwide one called First Eagle CU but their rates are significantly higher than my CUs.

Secondly, you all owe the taxes upfront just like a purchase. This sucks in states like NY, CA etc, but great for NJ.

1 Like

They are desperate to get rid of. The Private offer and Xplan rebate makes a big difference but if you are happy without it, the dealer is still offering a good discount.

To be fair, they honored whatever discount they showed online. All I did was bring additional rebates.

I can try and replicate this if anyone else is looking for one and is unsuccessful on their own. I know one of the higher ups at Maguire and already asked him about it

18 Likes

You received x-plan rebate and a large dealer discount? I thought x-plan was fixed price. I have been looking at the Mach E which has similar x-plan rebate of $2750 but the x-plan price is only a few hundred dollars below MSRP which doesn’t make for a particularly good deal. If one can get the x-plan rebate AND a healthy dealer discount, things get a lot more interesting.

Has anyone had luck replicating or getting close to this in the NW? I tried a couple dealers but didn’t have any luck with most of these rebates…