• Demo 2024 or 2025 BMW iX M60
  • Black or Dark Graphite
  • Amido leather
  • Flexible on rims
  • Driving assistant professional package and luxury package
  • 10k miles / 36 months
  • First month DAS, no MSDs, eligible for loyalty
  • $800-900 / month

I’ve been searching dealers websites within a 3 hour radius of Indianapolis and no luck yet, but I am not in a rush. I’ve made offers on two so far. My 2015 X5 that the iX would be replacing has less than 60k miles and is in great shape. Ready to sign whenever I can find the right deal. Realize that it could be a few months or end of the year until I find the deal above.

Ruling out 2023s since I would like highway assist. Our 2023 X5 has DAP and does self drive under 45 mph, would love to have it for 85 and under too.

2023 is about the only way you’re going to get there until the 2024s start aging out with big subsidy.

1 Like

I love coming to this thread to see all the dreamers and lazy car buyers that want to do zero work for a unicorn.

6 Likes

Looking for a i4 eDrive40 with MSport package or an EQE 350 Sedan. SFL area 36/10K

Hello, I’m looking for a Q8 e-tron in the Los Angeles area. I’ve seen some posted in the Marketplace but I need the terms adjusted. Here’s what I’m looking for:

-SUV, preferably P+, but will consider Prestige
-Chronos gray, Mystic blue, Manhattan gray, Glacier white (desired in that order) / black interior
-Black Optic Package
-24/10, will consider 24/12
-One-pay
-Register in WA (10.1% tax)

I also have a lease turn-in with about 4,900 miles over, that I’m looking to get waived. Thanks

Hello - in North Carolina.

Looking for an E450 cabriolet. beige on yacht blue interior is a must. silver or white exterior preferred.

Located in New England region. Looking for a 36/7500 lease on a 2024/25 Audi Q7. Preferably with a black optics package

Ideally @Bostoncarconcierge should be along shortly with an option for you.

Or check out his thread in the Marketplace section in the meantime.

2 Likes

Wanted: the cheapest PHEV SUV / minivan / family hauler available. A pure EV doesn’t work for us unfortunately. 5 seats is fine but they need to fit adults and it needs good trunk space.

Edit: will be registered in FL but willing to travel pretty far.

> WANTED LEASE TRANSFER: Taking a sabbatical from graduate school in Chicago to focus on health and personal projects. Looking for my first car after a decade in major metros (NYC / Chi / SF / LA). Spending most of time in Ohio driving to friends and family across the nation. Aiming to hit 20 scenic drives over next 18 months.

Needs:
Sports sedan / coupe - 4 seater.
Ideally tan interior, any exterior.
Fully loaded
Audi or BMW
Anything other than 5 series BMW or A4.
<18 month lease
0-60 over 4 seconds, under 6.5 seconds
<$800 / month

Ideally:
4WD / AWD
Excellent handling
Black or white exterior
A/S5 Hatchback; 3 series
Hybrid
<$650 / month
Enough storage that I can live out of my car and ‘car camp’ as needed with my electric piano and bongos.
At least 12K miles remaining

Nice to have:
Located near Ohio
A nice seller who can be a cars and coffee friend

Cannot have:
Any accidents (must have clean carfax)
Non-traditional sales process

Reach out via PM :slight_smile:

Interested Vehicle: Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited

Hi - I’m wondering if there’s any Brokers with any lease deals on the Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited! I’m interested in either a 24 or 36 month lease, whichever is a better deal.

Thank you in advance!

Location (GA)

Interested Vehicle : BMW x7 or iX

Color : Black with DAP
Interior : mocha / chestnut

Can be lease 7500/36 2024 ( loaners included )

I want to keep monthly close 1k

MSD possible, excellent credit

Location WV
Looking for a lease deal on an Ioniq 6 SEL RWD or AWD, open to an Ioniq 5 as well. I’ve gotten a quote for $389/mo $389 DAS on an SEL AWD but would like to beat that if possible.
I would like a 12k 24mo lease with first payment DAS.

Interested Vehicle: Ioniq 5 Limited

Color: Teal, Blue, or Black

Looking for a 24 or 36 month lease. I’m ready to finalize. and willing to do one-pay if it gets me a better cost.

Didn’t share dealer info

Utah
i5 M60 Mid 96kish msrp 36/7500
Have loyalty
White, Black or Grey on Black or Dark Brown interior with dark trim

(first month, taxes, fees) Is not $0 Due at signing!!

But great deal regardless

Location TX
Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited

2 or 3 year lease
Looking to pay 300-400 a month
Excellent Credit