Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

A family friend of mine is looking into leasing a KIa K5. After an extensive search of the forums I wasn’t really able to find any brokers who can work out a deal on a KIA K5. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction, or if any brokers are reading this please feel free to message me. NY area (found some people in SoCal) but they are unable to do an NY deal.

Looking for someone in that deals with lexus or toyota in NY. I got 6 month left on my rav4 xle lease, 21k miles on it, buyout is $21k, i know can flip and sell for $29K, rather find a good deal on lease for another rav4 that can take care of that part and just adjust the difference in monthly payments instead.

Hey folks,

Anyone have a line on good lease deals for the Leaf? Either (40/62) is fine with me, but I’d love to pay $200 or less a month. I’m north of San Francisco but can go as far as South Bay for a deal.

TIA!

Hi all!

This is my first post, please don’t throw :tomato: at me :slight_smile:

Looking for Mazda CX-5 or any similar SUV in California (Freemont, Bay area) starting October 25.

Budget $300/mo, flexible.
36 mo and 12k miles/year.

Any advice appreciated. Thanks!

Seen this promotion is still valid and I have been hunting this certificate to apply on my deal.
Any employee can print a 60 certificates a year.
Thanks

Pretty sure this subject came up the other day ( I did a quick search and couldn’t find it ) though IIRC correctly either @Samaudibh or @DonnyAudi responded and stated that dealers are under no obligation to honor the certificate and I certainly wouldn’t count on it, in this market. Hopefully one of those two can confirm…

Ah, found it, it was in reference to Audi Club of NA…either way I still think it would be sledding uphill for now.
So where are the Audi Q4 deals? - Ask the Hackrs - FORUM | LEASEHACKR

Tampa, FL area here

Looking for ~$350/month payment on a mid-sized SUV with leather, will do do about $1000DAS and can max out any MSD to help the payment. Like the CX-9 Carbon, Atlas, Explorer, Wrangler, Durango. Don’t want bottom of the barrel models but don’t need top of the line either. 10k miles per year.

You can order a Wrangler 4xe, if the numbers don’t change you can probably get it for $13-14k one pay.

Hi all!

Looking for 2022 X3 in Marietta GA ASAP

Budget $800/mo.
36 mo and 10k miles/year.

Thanks!

Hello Hackrs. I’m researching leasing a 2021 Defender for a friend in South Carolina
(zip 29451). I heard Land Rover does not lease well but I thought I would ask the experts. Is there any deals out there for a Defender, no specific trim level.
TIA

Search for “Defender”.

meaning post this somewhere else?

Use the search to find multiple threads about Defender

Anyone know of any good lease deals for a 2020 or 2021 Nissan Leaf?

Looking to takeover (ideally) or initiate a lease on an Audi A8 or BMW 7 series. Ideally looking to keep it around $800. I am located in New England (MA). I don’t need that many miles—max 7.5k/yr, but realistically ~5k. Thanks!

I live in Houston but traveling a few hundred miles is not problem.
When I ask price of the Houston/Katy dealers, they point to the MSRP.
Seeking a 39/10K lease for this vehicle.
Thanks. to all in advance

Hi everyone new to this forum and I live by Las Vegas Nevada and I am trying to find a lease for a 2021 or 2022 Toyota Tacoma either SR5 or TRD in 4x4 quad cab. I have a 2021 Toyota Camry Le with at least 6000 in equity I would like to trade in for the a lease on Tacoma. Any help would be appreciated!! Willing to travel if need be to make it happen

In search of a Cadillac Dealer who might be honoring GM Employee pricing on an in-stock 2021 Escalade ESV or on a 2022 build.

1 Like

I was doing the same for a family member. Good luck. Wasn’t even looking for the hard to get Escalade. The few Cadillac dealers I found willing had hilarious dealer add-on packages, one dealer wanted $4995 of add-ons(tint, ceramic coating, etc). If you find one let me know.

Get this I found a dealer in Gainesville GA. Offered to sell me the one he had on the lot for MSRP + $50,000. I told him, it’s not a G-Wagon and we’re not in Beverly Hills.