Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

I believe @autocompanion has deals on the VW Tiguan SE and Nissan Rogue that can be had for around 400 with 0 down. Some trims of the CX-5 Mazda could meet your criteria as well.

1 Like

These is the black MachE for $400/mo and 0 drive off, pick up in Iowa

1 Like

Ioniq 5 surely. Check marketplace for some brokers, they will be the best deal with little effort.

Tsk, tsk….

Check the Marketplace for Ariya, Ioniq, Niro and ID4.

Don’t put any money down on a lease.

For 3-4k DAS (inceptions/tax), check this thread out:

2023 EQS 450+ Sedan

MSRP: $110,XXX
Monthly Payment: $529 PLUS TAX (add MAX MSD $470 plus tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $4500
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 7,500

1 Like

Looking to replicate this deal, but on a lower MSRP trim (Pro S), so slightly lower effective. I am not seeing much posted recently on marketplace for the ID4. Any broker’s have the hookup for something similar to this?

It doesn’t matter whether it’s “$3k down” or “$3k inceptions and tax” it’s the same thing

Looking for a Volvo XC40 or XC60 (hybrid or gas) lease in Colorado for <$600/mo with only 1st month/taxes/etc due. Rarely see CO deals here but willing to travel nearby

Check marketplace for brokers near your area. There are quite a few that specialize in Volvo and may be able to help you find what you need or even just confirm if your price expectations are realistic.

AFAIK, a PHEV gets $5,350 rebate from the state FYI so $600 per month after such a generous rebate would be a big ripoff

Talk to these guys: BMW Seattle

Looks like they’re listing 1 in stock unit with a few more inbounds. You didn’t specify any price target or whether you’re looking to lease or finance.

1 Like

Hi all new here
I see whole bunch of super great Audi e tron GT deals around here
was wondering if I can get it decently close to those
looking for any length/mileage to get it cheapest possible
Based in California

12 month leases were the sweet spot and those went away this month.

are those not available anymore in the future?

Who knows? They have met their objective for moving inventory for the quarter at this point and special terms may not come back until later this year if at all.

You’ve got to be very careful with the wording here, especially if using the leasehackr calculator. It took me a long time to figure this out.

Money down or down payment = Cap cost reduction provided by the lessee. This is taxed (at least in PA). This does not include first month, AQ fee, dealer fee, govt fee, or any taxes thereof.

You don’t want to put too much of a down payment in the event of a loss, but if you do it will (usually) cost you less in the end if the MF is higher than your savings rate. Also most broker deals advertised include SOME down payment (usually less than $2k) in their due at signing amount.

Due at signing = The amount of total cash or trade that the lessee gives to the dealer at inception. This usually includes AQ fee OR Dealer fee (or both), doc fee, govt fee, down payment, and any upfront taxes.

I think the most difficult concept about leasing and the calculator for me was that down payment and due at signing are different things. You can give the dealer $1800 of your money and it still isn’t considered “money down or " down payment”, but rather just DAS due at signing.

I’m looking for a 36 month/12k and registering it in PA 18334. I’m looking for awd and around 200 - 300 a month. What is the best deals?

Nissan Ariya Evolve is about that range.

You don’t want a car, you just want a lease???
You can have mine.