Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Having trouble finding a Q4 Prestige (non sportback) - targeting 7-8% off - dealers that would locate one are only going 3% - any help is appreciated!

I was able to secure a deal for under MSRP. It was not as good as some other shared deals, but the additional $3500 MA EV rebate, on top of the $10k lease cash did help with the overall deal. Once I finalize paperwork and get the car, I will share more details in the Signed Deals & Tips section.

Folks are snapping up these Ioniq 5s. Dealers can’t seem to keep them on their lots.

2 Likes

There are a bunch of 2023 Wrangler 4xe left on lots around me in Northern California. I’d be interested in leasing one of these if it were a sweet deal like I saw many were getting on here awhile ago. It doesn’t seem like anyone is leasing these on the marketplace.

Does anyone know of any deals being offered on these 2023s?

I’ve seen quite a few five figure discounts but the values are trash. You can get a great deal on a 24 now. Might need a broker but 10% off sticker or more is again the norm with a lot of incentives.

Deals (or lack thereof) are no longer great for the MY23’s; that basically had died with the start of the new year. The rates are no longer incentivized and there isn’t much for “free” cash offered either; you would need an unreal sales discount to make sense of a deal.

I’d recommend looking at a 2024.

The only deals will be via Purchase. Leasing is dead on the 2023 4xEs

Wanted:

To get into the EV game. Looking to get into pretty much anything bigger than a Bolt.

15k/yr ideally and whichever term is most affordable.

I am in Texas and not really picky on vehicle, just looking for good deal.

Thank you!

Sent you a DM

1 Like

Looking for Mercedes 2023 EQS 580 or 2023 EQS 450/450+ lease deal in Los Angeles area.

3k-4k down
500-680mo depending on msrp/model
7500mi/yr
24mo
Credit around 740 & have AMEX

Preferences: No beige

Thank you.

Looking for:

-1-pay lease 2024 Hyundai Ioniq 6 SEL (black or red preferred)
-Interested in any terms eligible for $10k factory cash, 10k miles is fine
-Credit > 760
-Ideally would trade cherry condition 2022 Hybird Elantra 8.5k miles
-Location is Charlotte NC area, will travel / bring trade / ship

Found NC/SC dealers who will go as low as $2,500 below MSRP + factory cash back, but they either can’t/won’t do one pay, or don’t have SEL trim in stock. TIA!

Looking for some help. I am a very upside down on a Tesla I purchased in 2021. Looking to Lease a new SUV and roll over the negative equity from 24 to 36 months. Looking for a great deal of course, to keep my payments low. I’m in South Florida hoping to make this deal happen soon. I’m currently looking at the Mach E

Depending on the loan to value that you get approved for on the lease, you may not be able to roll in enough to come out with no OOP so do keep this in mind.

Click on Marketplace

Looking for a 2024 Ioniq 5 Limited RWD in the sub 400 range. Zip code is 70810 and tax rate is 9.95.

Have a jeep grand Cherokee 2022 with negative equity that i could look to roll into for an extra couple hundred per month.

Looking for a 23 or 24 EQS. Have Amex and Sams Club. Located in NY. Looking for payment ~$600-650/mo with 1 month DAS. Any deals?

Hi there. Looking for a 2024 BMW M3 Comp xDrive. Located in Seattle WA area. Willing to pick up from any adjacent state (incl. California) or arrange shipping for OOS.

I believe @autocompanion has deals on the VW Tiguan SE and Nissan Rogue that can be had for around 400 with 0 down. Some trims of the CX-5 Mazda could meet your criteria as well.

1 Like

These is the black MachE for $400/mo and 0 drive off, pick up in Iowa

1 Like

Ioniq 5 surely. Check marketplace for some brokers, they will be the best deal with little effort.