Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Looking for a Nissan broker that serves Florida. Looking for a Rogue SV. I checked marketplace but didn’t see any brokers in the South that serve Nissan with any recent posts. Thank you for any leads.

Did you fill out the form? All email gets lost in our inbox, but the form goes straight into our system.

I am looking to lease an Infiniti QX60 Sensory with black or white exterior and brown leather interior, 36/12k lease, DAS first month payment, zip code 07751. I currently have a QX60 with a lease end date of 04/25. I’m open to the MSD option as well.

Looking for Mini Countryman S / Clubman S in Florida. 36/12 with $3k down. No trade in.

Any leads for Audi E Tron GTs. Midwest located!

Hi,

I am looking for Wrangler 4x4 sport lease deals and i live in south carolina

Looking for a '24 X3 xdrive (56,xxx) (lease). West coast (OR).
Lots of east coast options ($$$ shipping). Lots of CA brokers only serving CA :frowning:

@ZZAutoDeals should be able to help on this one.

Looking to immediately lease XC 90 or XC60 Recharge Ultimate (ideal) or Plus (0 down + tax, title) $650 max monthly for 36 months / 10k mileage. Located in Riverside County. Is this possible?

All you would need is 17.5% MSRP with loyalty or 20% off msrp without it BEFORE incentives on the xc90

OR

11% off with loyalty or 14% off without it on the xc60 ultimate

Reach out to dealers and ask them if they are willing to do that.

Loaners only. Maybe…

1 Like

Lol your sarcasm is so thick people are going to actually try to get this type of deal.

4 Likes

Until next time.

IMG_6204

Whoa… maybe I was wrong.

@Allegra_Warfield , Rusnak Volvo in Pasadena has a Stock # 16D02980: XC60 T8 Recharge.

That they seem to be listing for 9% off MSRP before the EV rebate, loyalty, or other stuff. As our non-sarcastic-Volvoguy was indicating, this should get you close to what you want if they get you the buy rate MF and don’t hit you with stupid dealer add-ons.

Edit: and here’s a loaner in Arizona. Tell them to do 20% off MSRP before consumer rebates and give @thevolvoguy a 10 on the survey once you sign the paperwork.

https://www.volvocarstucson.com/commercial-used/Volvo/2023-Volvo-XC90+Recharge+Plug-In+Hybrid-7fa2cc120a0e0a92580138f1c0f0c882.htm

1 Like

there is no 2023 lease support on non-ev volvos. hasnt been for 2 months.

2 Likes

lol damn, but the lease data shows up on Rate Findr… makes it tough to determine the lack of support for the non-initiated.

The Volvo Dealer in Tucson is sitting on like 10 PHEV xc60 and 90. Looks like they screwed up.

there is a rate and residual, but theyre standard rate.

Yes, they did screw up.

Jeep 4xe wrangler sahara or cherokee NYC 400/month willing to put 6k total down.

looking for a ioniq 5 / 6 se or sel rwd 36/12 or 24/12
located in San Diego

looking for a porsche 718gt4rs allocation budget 25-30K. happy to pay broker fees