Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

https://forum.leasehackr.com/tags/c/marketplace/7/bmw

Here, you have about a million brokers.

Comedy Central Reaction GIF by Drunk History

Thank you @Batistuta . New to this website so figuring out. Leached out to a couple of people from the link you provided, let’s see if anyone responds. Thanks again!

The problem is that there are nearly 0 new M550i’s left, anything you find would need to be a lease-able demo or loaner.

2 Likes

bmwusa.com has literally 0 M550i’s so…

1 Like

I did a quick search and posted some links here. You can do the remaining search. This has been discussed too often the past couple of years. Hope it helps.

Looking for a 2023 M550i. Please let me know if you know any deals.

Thanks @IAC_Scott and @running-strawberry . Loaners are fine as well. Trying to find but very very limited and purchase only (no lease) :frowning:

Does anyone have a Lexus IS300 awd or Infiniti Q50 luxe awd black looking to be 350/month 4K total down on either

Looking for a Ford dealer willing to take at least 15% off a new F150 Powerboost Lariat or higher trim. Ready to move now!

i have been trying to find a lease deal for a while. I had a great offer on a forester but quickly realized i need a 3 row suv. Coming out of a Durango, downsizing isn’t appealing to me. Subaru ascent, Chevy, Toyota, Kia… trying to aim for a $400 payment with some money down but not $3k. I’ll take a 2023. Any suggestions?

500 gets you a Palisade I believe.

Checking to see if there are any lease deals on the 2023 Kia Sorento X-Line EX AWD in NJ. Looking to do a 36/10. Not seeing many posts on this specific line and hoping there are some available. Looking to lease this month as my current lease with Volvo is coming up this month.

Is the Durango a lease? With loyalty a GC L could be compelling and close to your numbers.

Pm me I can get them

No it’s paid off but it’s a 2013 I’m giving it to my dad. I asked the dealer i got it if they had lease deals in that price range they said nothing :unamused:

Hit up clutch auto deals. Fwd palisade or telluride for mid $400 with inceptions.

Looking to see if there are any lease deals on the 2023 Kia Sorento X-Line EX AWD in NJ. Looking to do a 36/10. Not seeing many posts on this specific line and hoping there are some available. Looking to lease this month as my current lease with Volvo is coming up this month.

Mainly Looking for an M2. Might consider an M340iX. I live in UT 84014 but willing to travel to anywhere in the US to pick up the car if I can get a better deal than my local dealer. Thanks.

Looking for the following Lease, no trade-on, happy to pay broker fee.

1. 2023 Santa FE PHEV SEL or limited, white or silver color only.
  2. 36 months /10K
  3. NY, Long Island
  4. Text or email,
  5. Costco