Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

There’s a night/day difference between a Tundra and a Silverado… for example.

Titan is the worst ranked truck on the road for many reasons though… I’d make sure you even like how it rides and reviews.

Silverado 1500 is leasing pretty well this month.
I helped a friend get a LT 2FL 4WD Crew Cab $55k MSRP for $510 pre tax effective.

2 Likes

By full size I mean 1/2 ton. I don’t care on the brand I’m gonna be strictly leasing by cheapest payment.

The Ram 1500 is the best overall truck overall in the segment, but if it is low payments you want not sure what will work out.

1 Like

I’m gonna try and look into the big horn and see where I’m at. Not sure what discount to shoot for off the bat though.

This is a Laramie, so you know it is higher than a Bighorn but gives you a ballpark:

Check with brokers on here like @AutoCompanion as well:

1 Like

Hello all,

Looking for any dealers/lease brokers in the GTA area or Canada. Any help appreciated.

Thank you.

Just wondering if there were brokers in California that offered lease/purchasing services for Mercedes, Dodge, Ford, and Freightliner sprinter vans.

I’ve gone to 3 local dealerships (2 Mercedes and 1 Ford) and it was very clear they were geared towards selling fully loaded vans to people looking to convert them into RVs well above MSRP.

I’m looking to purchase a van (potentially 2) for business.

Just wondering.

i can help you with a promaster order at 3% below invoice in so cal
the other 2 ford & mercedes are going to be msrp… unless you want the electric transit ive seen those discounted

1 Like

I can help with Sprinter

1 Like

I have been reaching out to some Northeast brokers regarding E-tron GT deals. The couple who have inventory that is not affected by the stop sale were in the prestige trim. Does anyone have leads on any deals for a premium plus trim? Thanks.

Hello all,

Looking to get a full sized SUV. We have had an Expedition, Yukon and an Escalade in the past. Got rid of the Escalade in December since there was money to be had and I was able to get a Rubicon 4XE for an amazing deal. Now we have a baby on the way. the smallest SUV we would like would probably be a Durango.

Looking for any full size SUV. 10K or 7.5K per year. Located in MI. Qualify for Ford A plan and GM Employee discount.

Hi all,

Currently I have been almost 3yrs into a Vantage lease at 1700/month (including taxes) [it was a demo]. Has about 5k miles on it as i dont drive it too much. Was trying to think whats the best bang for my buck as my next car to get. The goal is to be faster than the Vantage at IDEALLY the same payment or less

I know this might be challenging but any guidance/advice would be appreciated!

McLaren GT 101010101

The interior isnt the greatest but a nissan gtr permium

Any leads on a Mazda CX-90 PHEV Premium Plus in California?

Bmw M8 coupe comp
Faster and still a GT car
Awd
Close to the payment u want

1 Like

Looking for someone to give me the best numbers on a 2023 Lincoln nav reserve. 201A package with blue cruise who can help!?

I am looking for help getting a Genesis GV60 Advanced is fine, but prefer performance. Open to all exterior colors except Hamuma Mint, red or copper. I like all the interiors white, black or blue.

Everything I see here for Genesis is either Cali or Tristate only. I live in Colorado, I can have the car shipped if needed. I have a car that I would need to trade in, a 21’ Porsche Macan S with 16k miles.

I would love to know how you are finding a GC 4xe in the 500’s, in dfw I am getting upper 7 quoted.