Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

McLaren GT 101010101

The interior isnt the greatest but a nissan gtr permium

Any leads on a Mazda CX-90 PHEV Premium Plus in California?

Bmw M8 coupe comp
Faster and still a GT car
Awd
Close to the payment u want

1 Like

Looking for someone to give me the best numbers on a 2023 Lincoln nav reserve. 201A package with blue cruise who can help!?

I am looking for help getting a Genesis GV60 Advanced is fine, but prefer performance. Open to all exterior colors except Hamuma Mint, red or copper. I like all the interiors white, black or blue.

Everything I see here for Genesis is either Cali or Tristate only. I live in Colorado, I can have the car shipped if needed. I have a car that I would need to trade in, a 21’ Porsche Macan S with 16k miles.

I would love to know how you are finding a GC 4xe in the 500’s, in dfw I am getting upper 7 quoted.

It’s a function of what your state rebates are, but my numbers are with a dealer in MD many of us have worked with that does 6% off invoice with affiliate. Marketplace on here may have some options as well.

1 Like

Looking for a Toyota bz4x XLE Black/Black

California

Zip code 90056

Thanks much!

I am looking for:

Cash deal on 2023/2024 Sonata SEL Plus

Hampton Gray with interior, anything but no Black.

Qualify for the loyalty bonus (not sure about any other discounts)

Feel free to PM - looking for a fast sale

Looking for black solterra premium or limited.
These are numbers:

Solterra Limited Black

Solterra Premium Black

Any EOM sub $1k/month lease deals on gas Audi Q8’s, or BMW X5’s in NY (Long Island)? Fallback would be a Jeep GC Overland/Summit, any eye-popping stuff out there?

Jeep GCs should be very attainable under thise numbers. Did you look in the marketplace?

A $900 GC would be right up there with the $900 Pilot.

Before someone says “it’s loaded” yeah that’s what Pilot man said too.

Lol maybe it’s best just to grab a GC limited

it is, the jeep value proposition starts to lose steam passed the limited trim

2 Likes

GC 4xe at $500 ish is probably the best value among GCs.

2 Likes

Background: I have a deposit on a Cadillac Lyric Sport 1. Current deal is $660, 24mo/10k, $2,500 Total DAS, includes NY Tax in lease price. I think this is a solid deal on a $67,000 car.

Since it does not come in until later in October, I have been scouring the market for other EV opportunities. iX, Q8 etron are really the only two I see. Gas wise, Macan demos aren’t the worst, love the GV80 but the price is wild, and seeing what else is out there. All have been tough to make deals, but I see room…

Looking for thoughts/opinions or maybe new options. Must stay under $800mo, preferably under $700 with no more than $2.5k total out of pocket in NY (so that must include taxes). Am I missing any sweet SUV options?

Q4 Etron? Or EQE?

He ended up taking that dealer into

668/month incl taxes, $2500 down on a BMW X3 with a 56K MSRP feat prem pkg. harmon kardon sound/.etc.