Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Try RODO. Not sure if any dealer in Your area will offer the discount.

Told me nothing available

What is the cheapest small suv currently out there? Comparable to a Honda HR-V

Obv answer (from the monthly payment POV) is Nissan. Like a Rogue or Rogue Sport.

But if you’re paying broker fees and/or shipping every 18-24 months, it doesn’t remain the cheapest.

So if it’s not a one-time thing, then the cheapest TCO over time is to cash-buy/finance a Toyota like the Corolla Cross.

For a friend that only wants to lease. In NJ so I’m assuming no shipping needed.

Haven’t seen the brokers advertising these I assumed they weren’t leasing well. Are they being discounted? Under $300 on any of them all in?

1 Like

Not high as 18%, but still insane.

Family Member got into a major accident and looking to replace her vehicle. Zip code is 60638, Chicago. Willing to take anything at that price range. $350 a month, 0 down ofc.

Look up 2 posts. Altima or Rogue is all you are going get for $350 Out the door

Chicago additional 20% tax on lease

1 Like

Looks to be effectively over $400 even with msd and one pay.

I’m looking for a 15-month lease to bridge me from my currently expiring lease to a major relocation I’m planning in June 2024. I’d rather not take over someone else’s lease or eventually try to find someone to takeover mine, unless that’s the only option. Is there a car out there that is leasing reasonably well for a 15-month lease? Or 12 or 18 months, if I really have to. Thanks, everyone! Appreciate it!

Nissan is doing 18m

1 Like

Hello, looking for a 36/12 lease deal on a taos or Tiguan if anyone can help please respond thanks.

Definitely check out the Marketplace for your region.

Keep in mind that very comparable vehicles with similar MSRP can vary wildly with their lease payments.

In any given month a different brand might have the best leases.

Hello. I am looking for any car under $350 a month with first month DAS plus broker fees for 15k miles/yr and 36 months. Zip code is 06067. Thanks

Check with @aronchi, but you might be disappointed

Sounds like a Nissan is in your Future

1 Like

Adam Sandler Yes GIF

2 Likes

I am OK with a dissapointing Nissan! :rofl: