Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question involves to a specialized topic (e.g. tax, legal, shipping etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

Interested in seeing if there is anyone out there with tlx type s models

I am looking to lease a Nissan Rogue or RAV4 or any other AWD in similar price AWD car. Anyone aware of any discounted offers in NJ?

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question involves to a specialized topic (e.g. tax, legal, shipping etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

What did you find when you searched in marketplace?

Helping a friend search and finance a Chevy Silverado 1500 Trail Boss in the NY/NJ area. Any leads/info is appreciated.

I’m assuming supplier is my best bet IF I can find a dealer to accept it. Any idea of discounts off an order?

I have a lease ending soon on a vehicle and this is my first time going through the process. Plan to switch from Audi to most likely Mercedes or BMW. I live in Virginia. Looking to find a broker with good leads on Mercedes. Hoping to find someone comfortable working via email.

Also, the buy-out price on the Audi is less than what apparently market value is. I believe in VA we pre-paid for sales taxes upfront on a lease which I think is unique. Thinking of buying it out and re-selling it privately. Any Audi problems encountered that way?

Thank you.

You have to process the buyout of the Audi from the Originating Dealer, or you pay Tax again.

@AutoCompanion

1 Like

Looking to lease a new PickUp truck , Chevrolet , GMC ,Ford with V8 option and leather seats , located in NY area , can’t find a good deal in my local area , please contact me if you have any good deals ! Looking to get ASAP

If you don’t mind shipping I would contact @Clutch see if he has a ram 1500 that fits your description

2 Likes

Looking to lease two cars; Kia Forte and Hyundai Palasides but was very disappointed with insane dealer markup costs or PDI like over $3k+, etc. Is that normal practice these days? I don’t think these were not there before covid, chip shortages another issue but looks like getting back to normal, imo. But please let me know if any dealers are doing business either at MSRP or Invoice price (pre-covid time)? I highly appreciate that.

There are a few Brokers here who basically will do MSRP + $fee.

But a Palisade? The MSRP deal vanish in 60 minutes when there is one, so you might want to get on their lists so you don’t have to go into the dealer and pay $XXXX above

Which part? I made 3 statements in the 2nd half, you claiming all are false?

Last time I checked the RV and MF were unfavorable for both, and it made more sense to finance them.

I am looking at picking up a Kia K5 GT in the NJ/NY/PA area. I can order and wait, no rush.

Anyone have a dealer recommendation in the area based on doing MSRP or less?

Thanks in advance.

K5 gt? As in came out this month? No one is going to do msrp on that for at least 6 months

Kia Muncie might
lboehm@kiaofmuncie.com Lucas @xmonger

1 Like

K5 GT fwd has been out for a few years. Which one are you referring to?

You sure? Gt line yes but gt?
Ugh ,that’s the EV. I typed K5 in google and it returned EV

Do any east coast brokers have any Cadillac connections? Looking for an Xt6.

No worries. I was wondering if I missed a refresh on it, lol.

That new Kia EV GT is nice. On the Hyundai side there is a dealer doing MSRP on all their vehicles, including the EVs, in upstate NY.