Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

solved 10char

I’m currently in a lease for 2019 BMW 540I Xdrive set to expire at the end of the year. The leasing prices are out of control so am thinking what’s best option. Can anyone weigh in on the idea of purchasing a BMW 5 series or X5 2020/21 that has warranty remaining. Ideally I’d keep the car for 2 years or so.

I’m on Long Island NY. Thank you so much.

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question relates to a specialized topic (e.g. tax, legal, shipping, 3rd-party-buyout etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

Why won’t you buy your own car?

And buy an extended warranty if that’s the driving factor

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

Looking a lease deals for any midsize AWD SUV with 10K or 12K annual mileage option.
Current location is Huntsville, AL

Thank You

Hey guys! I’m planning on buying a Charger either next month or in December. Just getting all the funds together. I plan on leasing it and to put $7k down on it. I know that’s a lot for a lease but I feel like it’s the best route cause I want a great monthly rate.

I really want a 2022 Scat Pack and they are going for $56K in my area. I have excellent credit. So I need some help what would be a great deal monthly rate? With 7K down. I would like it to be in the $500s monthly.

I’m not sure if the order banks are still open
But @AutoNinjas has a dealer in FL and can save you a good amount of $$$$ off msrp

Hi,
Looking for a GX 460 Premium, white w/ third row
36 month / 15k miles a year
Located in Maine
Thanks!

1 Like

@AutoCompanion should have some send him a message

1 Like

I am in NY. Looking to lease 2022 or 2023 BMW X1. I need help gathering data to calculate payment t on the calculator. Looking for 10,000/ 36month. Thank you.

Check edmunds or use the rate findr tool

Just keep in mind that it’s a redesigned model, and once you put on M sport and premium, it’s almost as expensive as an X3. There are no incentives on the X1, not even loyalty. Some dealerships are offering discounts but the pricing still isn’t pretty.

1 Like

Thank you for responding

350 is hard even with good credit, suv is a no go as they are at least 500

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question involves to a specialized topic (e.g. tax, legal, shipping etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

Interested in seeing if there is anyone out there with tlx type s models

I am looking to lease a Nissan Rogue or RAV4 or any other AWD in similar price AWD car. Anyone aware of any discounted offers in NJ?

Please tag if your question involves to a specialized topic (e.g. tax, legal, shipping etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

What did you find when you searched in marketplace?

Helping a friend search and finance a Chevy Silverado 1500 Trail Boss in the NY/NJ area. Any leads/info is appreciated.

I’m assuming supplier is my best bet IF I can find a dealer to accept it. Any idea of discounts off an order?

I have a lease ending soon on a vehicle and this is my first time going through the process. Plan to switch from Audi to most likely Mercedes or BMW. I live in Virginia. Looking to find a broker with good leads on Mercedes. Hoping to find someone comfortable working via email.

Also, the buy-out price on the Audi is less than what apparently market value is. I believe in VA we pre-paid for sales taxes upfront on a lease which I think is unique. Thinking of buying it out and re-selling it privately. Any Audi problems encountered that way?

Thank you.