Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

can you help me get a Tuscon or Sportage hybrid?

Hi, I’m looking to put in order for 2023 Ford Transit Passenger Van XLT and didn’t see any broker for Ford in CA. Does anyone know if we have broker on LH that deal with Ford in CA? Thank you.

I don’t see a Ford in CA, but Chino Hills ‘claims’ you can order one for MSRP on their site.

1 Like

This is a niche market that’s not really addressed on LH.

You should see if there are Transit-specific forums or even RV/van-life forums since the first step towards those is often ordering the base vehicle.

1 Like

Looking to take over a lease on a loaded Ford F150 powerboost. Will pay a finder fees if one is found!

Location - Columbus Ohio

Looking for a Bolt EV based in TX, if you have more detail plz DM me

Market on bolts did a 180, from being a car no one wanted to being very popular in the last 2 years. Keep that in mind during your search.

You might even say they’re hot. :fire:

2 Likes

Is there any other car now that is no one wants?And the bolt EV price will drop down next year

If you’re talking about the new MSRP, you can already order a '23. Bolt EV starts at $32k.

a’23 starts as 25,600$, this car nowadays is popular , it is hard to get a good lease deal now , Do you have any idea?

I am located in Connecticut and am looking for either G550 or G63 purchase deal in black/black which seems to be in high demand so starting to consider other colors. Please let me know if anything is out there.

Thanks

1 Like

2023 Kia Sportage Hybrid LX at MSRP?
I’d be willing to buy anywhere in the 48 contiguous states. I emailed a bunch of local dealers in the NYC area but no one bit. They seem to be asking $2k over sticker. I don’t care about the options, just want the base model LX hybrid, as little addons as possible. I know the car market is crazy right now, but thought I’d ask just in case it’s possible.

a higher doc fee + shipping is gonna put you close to that 2k…

2 Likes

Thanks, why would the doc fee by higher? Regarding shipping, I’m starting an extended cross country road trip in September so I could possibly pick the car up where it is.

it varies by state
doc fee in california is 85
new york is 175
virginia 899

1 Like

Just financed an Atlas and need another car.

I am in the middle of deciding between

Jeep GC laredo
Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai Tuscon
VW Tiguan

I just cant see my self paying these crazy prices.

Anyone have any deals or tips?

Very few things make more sense to lease right now than to purchase.

I picked up a great 4xe lease from the dealer in TN on here in December.

Wondering if there’s a similar dealer with VW that is willing to diacount orders right now in the Midwest area?

Midwest Area: Ohio
Looking to lease a Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4 for 36/10k term. Open to 2 or 3 row, I know there’s slight differences between them. I also qualify for affiliate.