Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Can anyone help me getting 2022 BMW X5 plugin hybrid please? Thanks a lot.

Gab

1 Like

5 showing available in CA unless someone’s hiding their cars.

1 Like

I’ve been doing quite a bit of research the last week or so, but haven’t come up with much luck. Does anyone know of any dealerships in the DFW area that are NOT charging market adjustments/addendums, and possibly not even dealer-add ons? I’ve come across a few, but of course they are 1-3 months out on getting a vehicle in and I’m looking to purchase or lease something in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks guys!

1 Like

Looking to purchase/finance a car (Kia, Toyota, Nissan, Hyundai, Honda), etc. – looking to stay under 23,000. I currently live in TX but am moving to SoCal in 2 weeks, so I’m hoping to either place as I can drive it from TX to CA, or I can pick up once I arrive in CA.

Any leads, or any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

That’s the way the market will be for a bit, if you want it now, you’ll pay a premium. In general:

Huffines and Sewell have been pretty good about minimal markups. They’ll probably tack on tint or whatever, but if you need it now expect some kind of up charge. VW of Lewisville has been pretty decent too. If you walk in at the end of the month ready to buy, they might do MSRP, I got lucky with Nissan of Burleson on the last day a couple months ago. Autonation Honda in Lewisville had markup but it wasn’t too bad. Longo Toyota of Prosper only had a small add-on package. They’re all going to have long waits on popular cars. You’re probably NOT getting a RAV4 Hybrid at MSRP.

Staying under $23k is going to be super tough tough. Try maybe a Subaru Crosstrek, maybe $25k.

Either get on a list and buy a cheap beater while you wait, or just pay the small markup and get it over with.

Thankfully I’m not looking for a hybrid or anything, just a basic car. Thanks for the recs though! I will definitely reach out to the ones you have listed and see what they have.

Aslo @IAC @derekoh1991 are both solid. IAC is mostly BMW but I believe has relationships with other brands and Derek is Toyota. Both are local. If they can hook you up, it’s well worth the broker fee to save yourself a lot of time, energy, and stress.

1 Like

Perfect! Thank you @MisterGoober - really appreciate it.

1 Like

Nothing much, the market is heading south now. (And will be worse in a few months)
Maybe a Jeep 4xe but that’s order only. (If you want a profit)

Yeah not sure if I can wait for a 4xe order although I’m not positive how long those order time-frames are right now

Your best bet is going to be in the Craigslist for under $10,000 section. A new vehicle whether it’s a lease or purchase is subject to fees, taxes, & transaction costs pretty much going against your goal. Check Turo in your area as well.

Yes you might be right. I am keeping an eye on Facebook marketplace right now

I went with a 2-door Wrangler Willy’s as a short term solution. Some dealers are willing to discount in-stock units, so no order required, if you are willing to go where the inventory is. If you can live with fewer options, a 2-door Wrangler Sport is even cheaper. They have always held value very well in my experience.

Looking for lease deals on Audi Q4 Sportsback E-tron

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to find a dealer within driving distance of Atlanta, GA to purchase a Lexus NX450+ Luxury edition. I’m trying to purchase it prior the the tax credit ending in October 2022. If anyone has any leads, please feel free to message me.

Greetings from New Jersey. Now that the $4,000 incentive has been authorized in NJ, has anyone had any luck scoring a good lease or purchase of a cheap EV? I’m not looking for the best, just something cheap. I was looking at the Bolt or LEAF, but haven’t had any luck from dealers yet.

Just made reservation for 2022 Subaru Legacy Premium for 26.5k OTD. No bullshit paint protection or any other costs. Heckin surprised dealer offered $950 discount on this :flushed:

Looking for a Kia Forte, Mazda or similar lease in South Florida. 36 months and lowest amount of miles per year. Anyone have a lead?

Leasing one won’t make sense. Look into buying/financing. Starting with Civic and Corolla.

Hi, looking for any good leasing deals on 2022/2023 Hyundai Elantras(SE/SEL), 22 Sonata(SE), or 22 Kona(SE), for 36/12k or roughly around there). In Maryland(21216). And happy to travel nearby(NYC/NJ/etc) to pickup. And I’m not eligible for any incentives. Thanks!