Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Is there any other car now that is no one wants?And the bolt EV price will drop down next year

If you’re talking about the new MSRP, you can already order a '23. Bolt EV starts at $32k.

a’23 starts as 25,600$, this car nowadays is popular , it is hard to get a good lease deal now , Do you have any idea?

I am located in Connecticut and am looking for either G550 or G63 purchase deal in black/black which seems to be in high demand so starting to consider other colors. Please let me know if anything is out there.

Thanks

1 Like

2023 Kia Sportage Hybrid LX at MSRP?
I’d be willing to buy anywhere in the 48 contiguous states. I emailed a bunch of local dealers in the NYC area but no one bit. They seem to be asking $2k over sticker. I don’t care about the options, just want the base model LX hybrid, as little addons as possible. I know the car market is crazy right now, but thought I’d ask just in case it’s possible.

a higher doc fee + shipping is gonna put you close to that 2k…

2 Likes

Thanks, why would the doc fee by higher? Regarding shipping, I’m starting an extended cross country road trip in September so I could possibly pick the car up where it is.

it varies by state
doc fee in california is 85
new york is 175
virginia 899

1 Like

Just financed an Atlas and need another car.

I am in the middle of deciding between

Jeep GC laredo
Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai Tuscon
VW Tiguan

I just cant see my self paying these crazy prices.

Anyone have any deals or tips?

Very few things make more sense to lease right now than to purchase.

I picked up a great 4xe lease from the dealer in TN on here in December.

Wondering if there’s a similar dealer with VW that is willing to diacount orders right now in the Midwest area?

Midwest Area: Ohio
Looking to lease a Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4 for 36/10k term. Open to 2 or 3 row, I know there’s slight differences between them. I also qualify for affiliate.

What’s the expected XC90 hybrid deal now?

For the inventory, x% off MSRP?

How about the custom order?

North California, but flexible for South CA or nearby states.

Thank you!

Do any of you brokers have access to a stuffed Audi SQ7? It would be registered in Georgia and be a cash transaction.

1 Like

What’s the prevailing discount on BMW orders in/around Southern California (specifically a 2023 X3 M40i)?

Inventory is non-existent, and I only see offers in Marketplace for the 4 cylinder X3.

(Helping a friend research options.)

Looking for good lease deal on demo or loaner luxury SUV- need 15k mi/year. Interested in Cayenne, Rivian, GLS, X7, open to others. My last car was a Demo LX I got w/ a few thousand miles on it -paying about $1100/mo, lease is up- I have 3-5k equity. Thank you for your help!

X7 demo prob best bet since new model coming out.

Thanks- that would work for me.

I’d do $1,500 off on one but not selling X3 M40i outside of region ATM.

1 Like

Looking for a
3y/12k lease

Cars I’m interested in.

BMW: 8 Series (coupe, preferably m850i)

Mercedes: AMG GT Coupe.

Porsche: 718 Cayman

Please message me with details.

Thanks.